Promote your story/r4r/review!

In order for this R4R to work, you guys must read 2-3 chapters of my story, then send me proof!

My story :grinning:

Title:Skai’s Stories
Episodes: 10 (More coming soon!)

Genre:Drama

Style:Ink

Insta:Mystery.episode

4 Likes

Howdy y’all! there have been some complaints about the lack of diversity in stories. My story Has POC as the main characters. Also, (as far as I can see) quite a few of the stories I have read have POC in it too. I’ll drop some of the names below.
Here’s the link to my story http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355847874478080

4 Likes

@Days
@ChaoticDreamz
@Aquamarine1
@Ashanti1
(There were more but I can’t think or their @'s right now

3 Likes

Yes, your story has POCs!!

As does mine haha, my story is called Crossed Paths for anybody interested

@Jay_chocochip

Some of my main characters are POC! And it’s LGBT friendly! So feel free to give it a read :smiley: The MC is also completely customisable so If you want you can make her a POC as well!

Title: Villainous Heroes
Description: Superheroes are real. Your best friend is missing. Your ex is sleeping with your friend. And to top it all off? You have a week to pay $1000 or you’re evicted.
Link:

Story Cover:

1 Like

Great thread!

My story Skeptics and Believers has POC main characters (you can customise the MC however you want) and it’s LGBT :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag:

Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5111302296305664

1 Like

Title: It is Not What You Think
Chapters: 4
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5799899898970112
Author: Qetesha
Instagram: qetesha.episode
Description: You struggle to discover your identity because a catastrophic event caused you to lose yourself. You must understand your relationship with the mystery artist if you ever stand a chance of solving the riddle you call your life. There are a few romances. Your major love interests are polar twins (Rebel vs The Golden Boy). I included original overlays and backgrounds drawn by me!
Cover:

1 Like

i remember your story! It’s really good btw

1 Like

OOO. I’ll read after my homework

1 Like

Looks cool. I’ll read after my homework

1 Like

Thank you Mystery.episode!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Np. Love

1 Like

Thanks! Let me know what you think :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Through your eyes
Author: Sarah
Genre: Romance with Drama
Style: Ink and Limelight
Chapters:-

• Ink - 25 Chapters (on going)
  • Limelight - 3 (on going)
    Description: Dylan Kingston didn’t think he could love again after he was betrayed by the people closet to him. What happens when Lauren unexpectedly enters his life.

41173546_1697432130383067_8832838036814027854_n

Hey you! :kissing_heart:
We are a team of story reviewers on instagram. We are now open for story reviews We post them on our instagram page that is epi.fairview. If you are interested, please follow us on insta, read and follow our rules and fill out this form!

Hi I’m Venus and here is my story :blush: :purple_heart:

Story title: REPUTATION
Author: Venus
Instagram: episode.venuss
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6353894713720832
Style: INK
Episodes: 10 [SEASON 1 COMPLETED]
Story description: Auora is a super famous and talented actress but her past is coming after her. Past that she manged to survive and build a whole new life out of it. Will it all break down or will she manged to survive again. Her love life and her friendships do you think it’ all about REPUTATION? Welcome to her adventure…
*CC
*Rom&Com

|I’m not doing r4r right now because of my studies|

I have a lot of r4r’s, so is it okay if I read the first chapter? Then I’ll continue on if I like it?

1 Like

Shoot, that sounded rude as hell. I didn’t mean it in a rude way

[

R4r?
This is my story:

Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely

The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 7

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink

Instagram: kateb_episode

Link: