Promote Your Story!/R4R

your story is great! I don’t really like fantasy and I don’t believe in supernatural stuffs but your story did grab my attention none the less. please read mine x

Awwwww thanks a lot for your review I’m trying my best to captivate the readers :blush: xo.

Kindly send the link of your story .

1 Like

I’ve read your story it’s really good and I love the catfight part! And your choices are amazing. I’ll put it on my shelf your story is going nowhere I’ll read the rest :grinning:

Hey! I’d love to do a read for read with you :slight_smile:

My story is called Revival.

Heres the description!

The story is about Lillian Hayes, who is a professional criminal in a futuristic society. Lillian lives at The Circle, a home for thieves and rebels who resist the new dictatorship government. Love, family drama, action and plot twists; find it all in Revival! It would mean the world to me if you would check it out :slight_smile:

Instagram: episode__grace
Style: Ink
Author: Grace
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4762507897602048

Hey since we are both doing Fantastical story contest entries, would you want to do a read for read? My story is called Fantastical: A Life’s Journey and here is a link to tell you a little about it and preview the cover.

Fantastical: A Life’s Journey

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: What happens to your life when you get kidnapped by a pack of Hybrids that claim that you are their sacred Queen? Customize ALL Characters, Choices Matter, 5 Endings, Mini games
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode :smile::heartbeat:

Thanks for this thread!

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread! I’ll give your story a read and if you want to check it out here is my story:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her power in time to save her realm or will darkness consume her?
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

HEY!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK: