Promote Your Story!/R4R

I would love to do a read for read or review for review (honest) with any one here!

I’m Kim and below are the details of my stories! (by no means do you have to read both, just giving options and putting it out there)

If you want to do a read for read or review exchange send me a message either here on the forums (inbox or reply) or via instagram

Dawn, my dear, with gifts ethereal,
To you belongs the Crown Imperial,
Remember to ever heed this lyrical:
“A realm may fall to its demise,
But after the dawn,
It may still rise.”

• Genre: Fantasy
  • Style: Ink
  • Chapters published: 3 (ONGOING)
  • Link: :arrow_down:

N.B. Also features elements of comedy and drama

my main instagram (KIM L)

my reviews instagram (EPI REVIEWS)

:blue_heart::star::blue_heart:

I also have a second story that you could read if you prefer Classic style or you prefer the Drama genre.

• Title: Hannah
  • Genre: Drama
  • Description: Hannah’s life is flipped upside down when she discovers her life’s a lie. It’s up to you to scream or enjoy the ride.
  • Chapters: 6 (ONGOING)
  • Link:

:blue_heart::star::blue_heart:

your story is great! I don’t really like fantasy and I don’t believe in supernatural stuffs but your story did grab my attention none the less. please read mine x

Awwwww thanks a lot for your review I’m trying my best to captivate the readers :blush: xo.

Kindly send the link of your story .

I’ve read your story it’s really good and I love the catfight part! And your choices are amazing. I’ll put it on my shelf your story is going nowhere I’ll read the rest :grinning:

Hey! I’d love to do a read for read with you :slight_smile:

My story is called Revival.

Heres the description!

The story is about Lillian Hayes, who is a professional criminal in a futuristic society. Lillian lives at The Circle, a home for thieves and rebels who resist the new dictatorship government. Love, family drama, action and plot twists; find it all in Revival! It would mean the world to me if you would check it out :slight_smile:

Instagram: episode__grace
Style: Ink
Author: Grace
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4762507897602048

Hey since we are both doing Fantastical story contest entries, would you want to do a read for read? My story is called Fantastical: A Life’s Journey and here is a link to tell you a little about it and preview the cover.

Fantastical: A Life’s Journey

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: What happens to your life when you get kidnapped by a pack of Hybrids that claim that you are their sacred Queen? Customize ALL Characters, Choices Matter, 5 Endings, Mini games
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode :smile::heartbeat:

Thanks for this thread!

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread! I’ll give your story a read and if you want to check it out here is my story:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her power in time to save her realm or will darkness consume her?
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

HEY!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK: