Promote Your Story! (R4R)

thank you for this thread!! :cupid::cupid:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: 9 (To be continued…)
Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

1 Like

Sure 3 episodes

1 Like

I’d like to do a r4r with you
My story Name: Finding Out The Real Truth
Author: Episode.percenitygf
Genre: romance
Styles:Ink & Limelight coming soon
Chapters: 11(more to come.)
Instagram:@Episode.percenitygf
Description: She have been having nightmares of her father being a gang leader but her mother has told her that he has passed away but she finds out that her dreams where warning her
19_turning_20_posterThumb_cfayYjteR4

1 Like

Sure! How many chapters?

since we both have 11 we could do that if you want?

hey! Your stories look interesting! Anyone interested in r4r?

Title: Colors
Author: Ab (Instagram: @ab.the.episode.writer)
Description: A 16 year old girl has been blind for most of her life, until recently, where she has got surgery. It turns out her mother has been hiding secrets from her, her whole life. Will she discover those secrets before it destroys her? Will Zach (her love interest) find out the secrets that lead to his family too?
Genre: drama
Style: ink
Chapters: 12

Link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6616259143729152

Thanks for the thread lovely!!

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend and promote
(They may also want to do a R4R with you)

@MerryMirrors remembering me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

And here’s mine:

Title : Mum Know`s Best

Description : Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters :28 [ FULLY COMPLETED ]

Style : Ink

Genre : Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Mum knows best [COMPLETE]

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Advert to my story

2 Likes

Hello! You’re story looks interesting! Want to do a r4r?

1 Like

Yea I would be happy to!

1 Like

Sounds good. I have a lot if r4rs right now tho so it might take me awhile. But I will get to yours

Hey guys! @MissLibra story Hearts desire is very amazing. You should read her story. I really like it.

2 Likes

Ah…:heart_eyes::blush:thank you so much for these kind words :pray::pray:really means a lot to hear that

2 Likes

Its okay i totally understand

1 Like

Yeah thankyou, dear but really I loved it.

I would love to do a read for read!
Title: Just Another Day
Author: Annswrites
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3(more coming soon!)
Style: Limelight
CC: Yes
Description: A girl rebelling against her parents goes off to New York City to pursue her dreams unaware of the things she is going to encounter.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6707015823982592
Thank You!

Cool! How many chapters?

All 12 i would be up for lovely :slight_smile: x

1 Like

Cool! 12 it is! Would it be better if we could contact through Instagram? My insta is @ab.the.episode.writer

1 Like

Yes Lovely I will add you :slight_smile: x

1 Like