Promote Your Story + R4R

Hey everyone! I’d like everyone to use this thread to comment below their stories for me to read.
I am also willing to do a R4R! If anyone wants to do that I will provide feedback plus story help besides just reading it.
(Limelight is preferred)
While you here, I would love it you reviewed my story as well!

Anyways, this is my story:

Title: The Distance Between Us
Genre: Drama
Author: Katherine <3
Style: Limelight
Instagram: storieswithkatiereid
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6297975895818240

Thanks! Comment your stories below!!!

3 Likes

Hello there! I’d like to do R4R with u!

My story:
Title: Princess Troublemaker
Genre: Comedy
Author: Luna
Instagram: starluna.epi
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5803514863484928

Hi :wave:t3: I would do a r4r with you, I enjoy discovering new stories :blue_heart:just let me know.

Title: The Art of Love
Genre: comedy
Author: Gia
Style: limelight

I would love to do a R4R with you!
Title: Serendipity
Genre: Romance/Drama
CC: Yes
IG: cindyrella.episode
Description: You’re in an unhappy relationship with a manipulative boyfriend. What happens when you cross paths with a sexy stranger with a complicated past? Can he bring changes to your life?

Of course! I’ll read it tonight and provide screenshots and feedback. I would love if you could do the same too :slight_smile: @StarLuna

1 Like

Of course I’d love to do one! I’ll read it tonight and provide screenshots and feedback when I’m finished. I would love if you could do the same :slight_smile: Thanks!! @ima.gia.nation

Okay I just added your story and I’ll let you know when I finish with ss😊

1 Like

Your cover is beautiful :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Okay,no problem!:hugs:

Tysm!! You should check our the artist IG: it’s @illustratying

1 Like

Thank you for this!
Title: Queer: Daisy
Author: Bertha
Genre: Romance
Instagram: @bertha_episode
Full sinopsis: Kristen’s an art student that has to present a project in 22 days, but she lacks of inspiration. You’ll need to help her through the minigames to gain that inspiration. On the process, she meets someone that may help her overcome this block. Successfully completing the project depends on you, and so is the ending!
1 LI, L-CC, LGBTQI+, Minigames, Point system, different endings
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6510417432215552

Hey again! I’d liked the concept of your story, ‘Princess Troublemaker!’ Your characters were inclusive and unique and I think you have a pretty good plot running.
However, I did find that your episodes were a little short. You may want to make them longer next time. I also think you didn’t need to use as many sound effects as you did.
Lastly, I think you didn’t need to transition with so many different backgrounds. They made the story a tiny bit choppy.

Anyways, you have a really interesting story and I can’t wait to read more!

1 Like

Thank u and I will accept ur advices! I started ur story and i will send feedbacks!

I’d like to do a 3 chapter R4R! Here are the details for mine and @Danielle318 's story:

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4558247446773760
Description: Follow Detective Hudson who has spent their life trying to put their family’s tragic history behind them until a new serial killer threatens to uncover the past. M/F MC, 4 LI, CM
Author: Elle
Genre: Mystery
CC: Limited
Choices matter and there are multiple points systems!
My Instagram: @eliseclairmont.episode

1 Like

Hi :wave:t3: just finished reading your story and so far it’s a really cute story :blush: It does make me want to get to the underlying issues with Katie and how much of her past is really effecting her.:blue_heart:
Here’s my ss:

Hey again! Your story was great! I think it has a good plot with a really interesting story. I do wish, however, that the episodes were longer and that you would be able to customize the love interest. I’d also recommend looking out for spelling, because there were a couple mistakes.
Anyways, your story already has amazing potential and I can’t wait to binge read it some more! You did an amazing job for a first coder!
Thanks so much for reading!

Sure! I’ll read yours tonight and send you screenshots and everything by tomorrow. Thanks so much!

1 Like

No problem! I hope you enjoyed my story! I loved yours <3 @StarLuna @ima.gia.nation

2 Likes

Thanks for reading my story​:two_hearts:, customization for li starts on chapter two :blush:

Thanks! I’ll add you to our waiting list :blush: