Promote Your Story R4R's Open Long Stories Are Welcome

Hey guys I just published my new story. Go check it out! Don’t hesitate to give me feedback, I’d love to hear your thoughts and opinions. I do Read4Reads as well!

Author: Flame Spiral

Story: Into The Shadows

Genre: Fantasy

Number of Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)

Style: Limelight

Description: In a world where hybrids are rare powerful beings, enemies want to keep you at the bottom of the food chain. Will you climb the ladder or be forced into the Shadows?

3 Likes

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a r4r. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 6 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

Hi, Thanks for the thread!
Here’s my story below if interested:
Also up for r4r :blush:

Title: Partner and Crime

Author Episode.percenitygf

Instagram @Episode.percenitygf

GenreRomance

The only gem choice is to support the author at the end

Style Limelight

Episodes 1-15 out now

Description
Kira, finally reunited with her family after being taken away at the age of 7, wonders what will happen when the past of her parent’s past comes back into the picture.

Link

episodeinteractive.com
Partner_and_crime_aw_posterThumb_91asL4nnjb

Would you like to do a R4R/G4G?

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐈’𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: 𝟑𝟎 𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲, 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝?

𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐤: Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

Sure, I’d love to do a r4r. Let me know when your ready​:heart::heart:

I’m ready! How many ch do you have?

1 Like

I have 5 chapters but you can read as many or as little that you want, whatever makes you comfortable :heart::heart: how many chapters do you have.

1 Like

i have 30 :sob: feel free to read how many ever you’d like <3

1 Like

Heyyyy, here’s my story. (R4R)
Title: Ms. Problematic
By: Ivy Vale
IG:(none lol)
Style:LL
Genre: Lgbtq+,Romance, & Comedy (The episodes are honestly, only around 5 minutes :S
About: Enemies to lovers: Kim is in here final year of college ready to take on the world! However, her plans seem to change after meeting her soon to be enemy, Adeline…CC
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

-If you get the chance please read it I’ll do the same for you :hugs: <3 R4R

So sorry it took so long to reply, I have school and work​:sob::sob::sob: but 30 episodes is great. I’ll start reading tomorrow because I have homework :sob::sob::sob:

Congratulations on publishing, and thank you for the thread. :smiling_face:

Title : Sora: A Viking Saga [COMPLETE]
Amount of episodes : 20 (bonus episodes are still in the making)
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been sent together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate for peace. [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ (historical) romance
Additional info : Full CC, option between male or female love interest, point system and different endings.
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover:

Instagram: @chanel.stories

1 Like

I would love to check your story out and we can do a R4R :grin: :grin:

Hey guys I just published my new story. Go check it out! Don’t hesitate to give me feedback, I’d love to hear your thoughts and opinions. I do Read4Reads as well!

Author: Flame Spiral

Story: Into The Shadows

Genre: Fantasy

Number of Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)

Description: In a world where hybrids are rare powerful beings, enemies want to keep you at the bottom of the food chain. Will you climb the ladder or be forced into the Shadows?

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Into The Shadows

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Hey! Happy to do some r4r’s/g4g’s and anyone is free to contact me on pm here or on insta since the forums are closing.

Would love to support less well-known authors.

Thanks for this thread!

My story:

Title: Checking Out
Genre: Mystery
Chapters: 5 (Ongoing)
Description: At the prestigious Golden Vine Hotel, a murder thrusts Cordelia into a whirlwind of romance, drama, and mystery. Can she catch the killer before he strikes again? (CC, 2LI)
Instagram: @the_epi_emporium

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! :blush:

Title : Bloodaxe
Summary : The Court of Scots is desperate and seeks the help of an infamous enemy, Freydís the Bloodaxe. Will the shieldmaiden fight alongside her kin or choose her heart over them?
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ (historical) romance
Additional info : Full CC, option between multiple male or female love interest, point system and different endings.
Story cover:

Story link : -

Instagram: @chanel.stories

1 Like

Hey guys! I’m a new episode writer and this is my first ever story so please don’t be too judgmental. I was wondering if anyone could read my story and I’m more than happy to yours.
Story Title: Not So Normal Teenage Life
Story Genre: Drama
Author Name: Ace
Number Of Episodes: 3 but I’m still writing more!

2 Likes

I’d be more than happy to do a r4r with you!
My story is called Checking Out, link is below:

If you want to private message me or send me a msg on insta: the_epi_emporium and we can send proof 🩷

@ace_23

Hi!

After putting a lot of time in it, I finally published yesterday my first story on Episode.
Oh yeah I draw my own covers and art scenes as well.

Let’s go to the story.

✧*

Title: Take The Bet

Description: A clean new start at a new school, until Autumn is offered a bet to seduce the most mysterious play boy Kenji Nobu. But no one knows the there are consequences for this yet.

Genre: Romance, Drama, Haters to lovers, High school, Bad Boys.
Number of episodes: Now 1 till 3 is out. I am aiming around 50 till 60 chapters.
Instagram: @kimster.author & @kimster.art

Additional information: Full CC, Point systems, Art scenes, One love interest, Choices matter.
✧*

Thank you !

2 Likes

THAT IS INCREDIBLY IMPRESSIVE! Not only writing but also illustrating your own artwork for the story is definitely worth checking it out. I tried doing that myself but it turned out so bad lmao, but I’m glad you’re able to do that :))

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m not exactly a new author on Episode, but it’s been a while since I’ve published anything. (I wrote some very cringey stories that have since been hidden from the public eye XD). I decided to get back into writing and finally published the first three chapters of my new story.

Title: Tremora: The Magical Kingdom

Description: When you and your best friend are transported into a book, will you manage to stay alive to find a way home? Or will you two become trapped inside the world of Tremora forever?

Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Action
Number of episodes: Chapters 1-4 are out now.
Instagram: @stacy_episode

Additional information: Main character is female, best friend is male, and love interest is male. Full customization for MC (including name), and full customization for best friend and LI (excluding names). There is a point system that is used for accessing extra scenes.

I look forward to reading all these amazing looking stories, and I hope everyone enjoys mine!