Promote your story read 4 read september 2021, quick replies

Hey, I think most of us can relate that it’s a struggle to get your story read and I’m quite desperate to have my story read so I will happily do a read for read we can read each others stories and help each other grow. Even if its only one read I don’t mind …
We can send each other screenshots.
Here’s my story:
TITLE: Deals with cupid
EPISODES:12 more coming
GENRE : Romance
DESCRIPTION : When all the men in her life makes deals on her love, Layla vows to never give any man access to her heart again… But what happens when fate brings Damien your way… *CC Please help me out and read it…
If you like it can you please tell a fellow episode reader as well
Thank you so much xoxo

Reply with your own story and we can both read each others…

7 Likes

Hi :smiley: I’m up for r4r

:writing_hand:Thank you so much for this thread. :writing_hand:
:gem:If anyone’s interested in an Read4Read or Gem4Gem, please send me a message. :open_book:
:sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:
Title: The Constant Journey
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?
Number of episodes: 8 & more coming
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
My Amazing! Phenomenal cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240
:computer: :computer:
Forums (For screenshot proofs) @Mystic.Ceb
Facebook (For screenshot proofs): MysticCeb Stories | Facebook
Website (For updates/Info about the author): Mystic Writes - Home (weebly.com)

1 Like

hey I’m down I will send you screen shots once you reply how many episodes are you willing to read

hey I’m down I will send you screen shots once you reply how many episodes are you willing to read

1 Like

Ok thank you whats your story…

Do you have IG? if you have let’s continue it on ig

Oh sorry I dont have Ig do you have another socials

Then, let’s have private message in here so I can send ss as well

1 Like

How about 8 ?

1 Like

aww thank you so much I will do the same for you… I will send it you when I am done

1 Like

Ok no problem

Hey LolaB2,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ‘For HIS Sake’, ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Links Bounded Minds:

Covers Bounded Minds:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: NEW first 7 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

I’m willing to give your story a try! I only have 5 episodes so is 5x5 ok for you? Send me a message!

Title: Blindsided

Genre: Drama

Description: When Cyniah Gibson is unexpectedly introduced into Tobias Holloway’s life, he does what it takes to change her jaded outlook by sharing his unique perspective despite his blindness.

1 Like

Yes that is fine I am happy to do that I will send you screenshots once done

1 Like

I have 12 episodes how about you?

1 Like

Um I’m sorry but I have loads of stories to read so I will read 2 of them but I can’t read all but I only do read for reads so I will send u screenshots and u can do the same

I have read 2 episodes so far I’m enjoying your story so far

Hi! I’m down for a r4r :grin:

Story: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6251601538514944

Thank you :purple_heart:

Thats perfect thank you I will screen shot you as soon as I can

1 Like