Promote your story (Read 4 Read) 💜

I’d love to :heart: send me screenshots of my story in PM when you finish reading so I can start reading yours. (Will you shoutout the story on your Instagram?) if no, no problem at all :heart: by the way the cover of your story is beautiful :purple_heart:

send me screenshots of my story in PM when you finish reading so I can start reading yours. (Will you shoutout the story on your Instagram?) if no, no problem at all :purple_heart:

1 Like

@daisyrodriguez
@Chocola
@Lea-write
@Madhu
@Zeah

Hey guys the thread moved to here.

3 Likes

Bump :sparkles:

~Thank you for this thread & best of luck with your story!!! I hope anybody could give my story a chance, it would mean the world to me!! :sunflower:

STORY DETAILS: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Title: Blinding Beauty

Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 5 (more episodes coming soon!)
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:

Camila : Don’t underestimate her. She’s not what she seems. Behind that beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.

Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses paths with a woman with a beauty so pure. She’s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say the most beautiful are the most dangerous…

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

*For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!!
*Cover made by the talented @ladiablitaart

Love you all and tysm for all the support!

1 Like

I’d love to read it, It looks interesting! :heart: :see_no_evil: send me screenshots of my story in PM when you finish reading so I can start reading yours. (Will you shoutout my story on your Instagram?) if no, no problem at all. The cover is amazing!

1 Like

Thanks for this thread :butterfly::sparkles:
Here’s my story:

Title: Caleb & Winter
Author: Tii
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 4 (more coming soon)
Description: Falling for your best friend is easy right? Not so much. Follow Caleb and Winter as they navigate through their final year of high school.

I’d appreciate if you guys checked this out. I’m open to constructive criticism. You can message me if you wanna do R4R🧚🏼‍♀️💙

1 Like

I’d love to read it :green_heart: Send me screenshots of my story in PM when you finish reading so I can start reading yours. :blush:

1 Like

Title: Falling for Another
By: Amalia Swan
Instagram: amalia.swan_episode
Episodes: 9 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: Greyson Moore a freshman student at UCLA and your boyfried Sean is your high school sweetheart but what happens with your “perfect” relationship when you meet Cameron Davis?

I don’t mind doing a 3x3 or 4x4 :heartpulse:

1 Like

Ofc, also if you’re interested we can do s4s, let me know! :blush:

2 Likes

Hey I love to do R4R with you
I am working on my first story too❤️
But my chapter is quit long, I hope you guys like it
I will ss and pm you when I am done reading
Title: Good Meet Bad
Story: Limelight
Chapter: 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Stories link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5295890366136320
Description: A good boy fall in love with a bad girl for the first sight, but they can make it with drama and mafia along the way?
Feel free to tell your opinion about my story

1 Like

I’d love to read it :sparkling_heart: Send me screenshots of my story in PM when you finish reading so I can start reading yours. :see_no_evil: (Will you shoutout my story on your Instagram?)
If no, No problem at all :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I added you in the list so I’m waiting for you to send me screenshots for my story :heart:

1 Like

I’d love to read it :yellow_heart: Send me screenshots of my story in PM when you finish reading so I can start reading yours. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

@Lea-write
@Madhu
@Zeah

Guys, are you still want to do it or what?

2 Likes

I have other stories to read as well so it will take time i will send it once i am done

1 Like

Yes girl I’m almost done :blush: I send you the screen shot this morning

1 Like

Okay take your time of course! I was just confirming :joy: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Haha no worries girl :white_heart:
I just send you the screen shoot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Can you please send me the link? :revolving_hearts:

1 Like