PROMOTE YOUR STORY: Read 4 Read

Alright, let’s be honest. Getting reads is HARD , but many people suggested to start doing read4reads, even if it may seem boring.
I have actually found a lot of beautiful stories with just a very few reads that are worth so much more!

So, here’s the deal.
1. If you’re interested in a R4R reply with your story details, most importantly the link to your story!
2. I will read 3 chapters of your story, and I will ask you to read 3 as well.
(Obviously if I really like a story I’ll keep reading it! :wink: )
3. I’ll send you a screenshot when I have finished reading the first three chapters of your story, and I expect the same.

I like every genre and everyone who wants to do a R4R to promote their story is more than welcome!

THESE ARE MY STORY DETAILS:

Author Insta: @bonniedundee.epi

Title: Game Of Disguises

Style: Ink

Chapters: 5

Genre: Drama/Action

Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

LGBT inclusive + Advanced Directing

Link:

HEY!!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Thank you x I’ll add it to my favourites now and start it soon!

1 Like

Thanks so much!! I’ve added yours to mine as well!!

Thanks for making this thread :slight_smile:
Titel: Wherever I go
Author: Alisha Sophie
Chapters: 9 (Ongoing)
Genre: Drama
Description: Mia and her twin brother Cody lost everything. They try to get their lives back on track, but it ens in a lot of heartache and drama. Will everything be all right in the end?
Instagram: episode.alishasophie
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4613203588415488

1 Like

Hey. I would love to do a read for read with you.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

1 Like

Hey, thank you for opening this lovely thread.
Name : Last Dance
Author : Mia B
Style : Ink
Section : Romance
Description : When Chloe’s heart got broken after her boyfriend cheated on her, she decides to get a small revenge with the help of a stranger, Logan but their relationship didn’t stop there…

Here’s the link

I’d love to read your story, it seems so exciting :purple_heart:

1 Like

I am starting your story now. You can also check out mine.
Title: My Favorite Mistake
Author: Em
Chapters: 9 (more to come)
Genre: Drama
Plot: Life seems to be going fine and in its exact order. But what happens when something stops it?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6210534360088576
I don’t have an Episode Instagram, but I do have Instagram profile and nothing on it, to be honest, so we can interact there. Send me screenshots when you’ve read my story, and I’ll send you.
Instagram: emdellarosa
P.S.: I didn’t know how to let you name the characters and customize them, but as such not being available, it adds to the depth of the story. But I am working on another story and you will be able to do it there.
Share my story and recommend it if you like… If you don’t… Well, still keep reading, lol.

1 Like

Your story seems cool, want to do a read for read?

Of course.:slight_smile: but I can only start tomorrow cause I have to wait for passes.:wink: send me the link to your story.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Forget it… Already found it.:slight_smile:

Thank you for commenting everyone, I’ll read every story and send you screenshots once I’m done, send me yours too! :blush::heart:

I’m done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for replying, I’ll start it today, send me a screenshot when you’re done, I’ll do the same

1 Like

Great :slight_smile: Thanks. I will do the same

1 Like

I am done :slight_smile:

1 Like

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5747673389203456 i will do a read for read :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush:

proof of read :slight_smile: great story !!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Sorry for the wait, I’ve already added all the stories on the thread to my favourites and I’m reading them, so you can be sure I’ll read it and send you proof

1 Like