Promote your Story / Read for a read!

mustread
community

Feel free to post and promote your own stories here to build up your own fan bases - it’s important we all stick together to help each other out! I also do R4Rs so message me if you’re interested and I’ll read yours. I do reviews for the first three episodes as well if you would like.

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

Hi!!

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

Romance/Mystery/Comedy.

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 7 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

Hello ~ I want to do a r4r :slight_smile: This is my story

WATCH MY STORY’S TRAILER: LINK TO TRAILER

Title: Loving You Again

Author: Fluffy Rice

Chapters: 7 (Ongoing)

Genre: Romantic Comedy

Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Sierra & Peter reunite after an unexpected meeting. How can they mend their friendship to account for the missing years they were apart?

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

@SarcasticGenie

Hi! I read your story

FB_IMG_1531745917331

Title: THE NEW GUY

Author: KELZBLOGS

Genre: Gay/Romance

Style: INK Summary: Justin is secretly gay but when the hot new guy from Cali comes along can he keep his secret and hide his feelings for the new guy who’s straight.

Hi, check out my latest story! I’ll read yours too :slight_smile:

Title: Ms. President
Chapters: 15
Genre: Action/Romance
Description: Jewel didn’t know a world of power, greed, and danger even existed. That was until Damion King pulled her into a chain of events that forever changed her life.

Ms-President

Enjoy!

I’d love to R4R!

Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984

Instagram: jessfox.episode
Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy/Drama
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and parties…Will she make it or break it? CC

Hey all!

I guarantee R4Rs. Just message me :grin:

Here are my details:

44D6A953-D054-4434-A13F-74F2A75EEC13.jpeg459x743 86.2 KB

2ED314FD-5329-4089-823E-77E7D7FCA064.jpg1125x2001 494 KB

Story Title: For The Love Of The Gang
Author: Miss Mac
Genre: Romance/Drama
Story Description:
Lucia has been in and out of foster homes since the age of 6 due to dramatic events in her past. That was until she was found by her uncle who had been searching for her for years. Lucia now has to get used to a new town, home and school while dealing with her traumatic past. The past doesn’t stay in the past when secrets, lies and new revelations come to light! Mature themes, choices, love, bad boys, thrills, action and much more. You don’t want to miss this. Let’s see how Lucia’s life unfolds when she meets bad boy Romeo!
Story Style (Classic, Ink, Limelight, Spotlight): Ink
Number of Chapters: 10( ongoing)
Episode Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5815833123487744 1
Instagram: missmac.episodes

Hello, sorry for the late reply, I’ve just been trying to keep up on top of my read for reads. I’m just replying to let you know that I will be reading yours next so hopefully you’ll get a message through from me with a full review on the first three episodes soon. If you would like a review on any more episodes after the first three, feel free to message me and I’ll be more than happy to do so. Can’t wait to read your story!

Thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Nocturnal
Author: CrazyCreativeMind
Episodes: 4 (More episodes coming soon)
Genre: Horror, romance
Description: It’s been a year since Eli’s sister was taken by soul-devouring demons. Now, they have come back for him and won’t stop until his sanity is lost and his soul is captured.
Instagram: @crazymind.episode

Old Cover :smiley: :

New Cover (Pending Review) :thinking: :

Hey, just to let you know that I have finally reached your story for R4Rs and that I’m sorry for the wait. I normally write a review for the first three episodes and then an overview which contains feedback for both the story and coding if that is okay with you. If you do want a review for more then just message me and I’ll be happy to continue writing the extra reviews as I continue to watch the episodes. So, hopefully, I’ll read your story in the next couple of days and you should get a message in your inbox from me with your review which you can use for quotes to promote your story.

Hey, I’m just replying to let you know that your story is up next for me to read and that I normally do a review for the first three episodes and then an overview which you can use for feedback. Is that ok? If you would like me to do more, I can happily write a review whilst I continue to watch your episodes.

Sure. That sounds good! Thanks so much.

Hey! Thanks for this thread :blush: I’d like to promote my story here too, let me know if you’re interested in a r4r :slight_smile:

Author: Bonnie Dundee

Title: Game Of Disguises

Style: Ink

Chapters: 8

Genre: Drama/Action

Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

Link:

Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action…
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems…

story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368
0024590217c7b219f9e0796caa9fc9e37a95a9d3_1_362x499

Hey, I’m just messaging you to let you know that I will be watching your story next and that you should be getting a message from me soon to give you a review of at least the first three episodes + an overview.

Hey, I’ve finally gotten round to your story in the list that I have, I’m so sorry, it’s taken so long but I don’t have unlimited passes and I only get four every four hours, so it does take time. I would love to do read for read and I also usually do a review for the first three episodes and an overview as well if you would like.