Promote Your Story, Read for Read! (Requests are open!)

Hey guys, it’s getting harder and harder for us small authors to get noticed so we need to help each other out as much as possible.
Comment details about your story and I will agree to do a read for read with you. I am also willing to do story reviews and if I really like the stories I will give them a shoutout on my Instagram. Scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours :wink:

If you would like to do a read for read, please fill out this form! (my story link can also be found here!)

Because I have had some trouble with people not reading my story when I read theirs, I request that you send me proof via screenshot and then I will read yours. You can send proof by either sending me a PM, via PM on Instagram, or by posting on this thread.

Post your story information and then go check out my new story! :slight_smile:

Story Title: From Riches to Rags
Author: ErinH
Genre: Adventure
Style: Ink
Episodes: 5 soon to be 6
Instagram: forzanellabellezza.episode
Story Description: When Princess Elizabeth is forced into an arranged marriage, she takes fate into her own hands and runs away. But with a war brewing, her escape is not all that she had hoped.

Currently working on
Waitlist

Please let me know if you are interested in doing a read for read!!
Thanks,
ErinH

6 Likes

54 posts were merged into an existing topic: Read for Read, Promote Your Story Here!