Promote Your Story, Read Mine! R4R

Hello, I have written a story called Time Warp and I love this story so much that I want to share it with everyone. I also have finished reading all the Episode stories I was reading and would like some new suggestions for reads. So, I will share my story here and you can suggest your own or others’ stories. I will check out and read as many as I can.
When you are suggesting a story please include the title, brief description, genre, and if you can, upload an image of the cover. If you can’t upload a cover, tell me the author’s name since multiple stories might have the same title and I want to make sure I read the correct story.

Here’s the info on my story:
Title: Time Warp
Genre: Fantasy/Romance (It’ll be labeled under Fantasy.)
Description: Narissa time travels to a different time period every day. For the last 17 years, she has been alone on this journey until she meets Kilian. He’s a prince from 1812 who also time travels the same way Narissa does. When they meet, they don’t realize how intertwined their lives really are.
# of episodes: 4, but working on more. A total of 21 episodes are planned.
Cover:

Thank you for reading and I can’t wait to read your stories too!
If you enjoy the story, send me screenshots on here or on my insta!

4 Likes

Thank you for the thread!
Title: Poison for your Heart
Author: Aykay
Genre: Mystery/Romance (depends on your path you choose)
Chapters: 15 (Season 1 complete), more coming soon
Description: You’re a woman on a deadly mission. But what will you do if a determined EBI agent is on your tail? Can you fool him or will you not only lose your freedom but your heart? CM, CC
Style: LL
Small cover:

Large cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6501686701129728

3 Likes

Title: Wasted
Genre: Drama/romance
Description: When Tabi moves to a new college, everything changes. Will she fall in love? Will secrets be revealed? Find out in Wasted.
# of episodes: 3, but I’m planning at least 20.

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread :heart:
Title : The Triangle
Episodes : (7)
Description : Once You Had Everything you ever wanted But what happens when your childhood ex returns back into your world along with Mr Mysterious And All The Unexpected?
Genre : Romance
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4976936397635584

1 Like

Here’s my story!
also if anyone wants to do r4r just dm me on insta @simpxzee_
TITLE- Awoken
Genre- Fantasy, drama
Chapters so far -3
Plot Awoken from a 200 years curse, Blaze finds himself battling between revenge and his growing feelings for the one who holds nothing but hatred for him. Will he end his millennium-long battle and find love along the way or lose everything trying?

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5489696718389248

1 Like

Hit me up on Instagram if you want to do RFR @epi.sam.writes :two_hearts:

Title: “The Art of Criminal Profiling”

Genre: Mystery

Style: Limelight

Description: “Can Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before it’s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.”

Customization:

• Limited for the MC (skin color cannot be changed)
  • Full CC for both love interests

Choices:
This story uses multiple point systems and all choices matter!!

Mini Games:
Mini games are used throughout the story

Sound and music:
Sound and music are both used.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

If you want to do an RFR, contact me through Instagram @epi.sam.writes :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I looked at all of your covers and they look really stunning so I’m really interested doing a r4r with of you amazing people. :innocent: :blush:

@sammifred456 @simpxzee @Kapa123 @Aykay @Daisy_Writer15 @elliebrooke @lanafrazer_episode

4 Likes

do you have insta so that i can send you screenshots there? it’s just easier for me but its alr if you don’t!

@Kayla101 sure!! Just DM on Instagram if you have it :heartpulse: @epi.sam.writes

amazing! i’m interested in that; just pm my IG @wasted_episode :slight_smile:

Sounds interesting! I’ll check it out!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! Sounds interesting! I’ll check it out! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! Sounds like drama’s gonna happen! I’ll check it out! :heart:

Wow, sounds really cool! I love crime dramas! I’ll check it out! Thanks for sharing! :heart:

1 Like

Hey @Kayla101! Thanks for checking out the thread! I’m glad you liked the covers! I would totally do that R4R with you. DM me on insta @dg.episodewriter or post your story to this thread and I’ll definitely check out your story.

thank you! <3

1 Like

Thank you @Daisy_Writer15 :blob_hearts:

If you have a story you want me to read as well, you can hit me up on Insta @epi.sam.writes

1 Like

Sadly, I deactivated my Instagram account babe. But I’ll be here if you need to contact me.

@Daisy_Writer15 @sammifred456 @elliebrooke @Kapa123 @simpxzee @Aykay

3 Likes

okay :slight_smile:

Alright. No problem!