Promote your story SISTER

You’ve been SISTER SABOTAGED.

Sometimes I would be scrolling through threads or posts and see a topic where someone kindly asks something like “Hey do you guys know any good stories?”
And oh boi. People just spam their stories by copying and pasting them into the thread without hesitation.
It’s like a plague.
I see it everywhere.

I think it’s super rude and arrogant. Leave your story promotion to the story promotion topics. Don’t spam the crap out everyone’s posts.

These people have no chill.

It’s like

“Can you guys recommend me a-“

“HEY SISTER READ MY STORY LMAO HERES THE DESCRIPTION AND TITLE AND GENRE HEHDNSJDJJDJXKWJ.”

Calm down sis and go to the correct topic. This isn’t a promotion topic.

Lmao watch me change the title and all of them come running in

We love a promoting sister

Oh this annoys me so much.
It’s one thing to recommend your own story if the thread is looking for suggestions for a specific genre/type of story and yours matches the description perfectly. But in most cases, people just post their stories even if they have absolutely nothing to do with the request or even on topics that aren’t even looking for suggestions.
When I see people doing this, I make a mental note of which stories NOT to read.

Ugh, especially when a thread asks for “hidden gems” and someone promotes their own story. Like you said, it just seems so arrogant.

Noooope.
Not about that episode group drama

So hey sissters, I have no story to promote but ya knowww…