Promote your story (small authors) (CLOSED TEMPORARILY!)

Hey guys! Hope you’re all doing well!
This thread is highly recommended to small authors, authors who released their stories a long time ago but not having success I would like to support you guyys and of course who released authors who recently released their stories also!!!
Let’s begin!!!

RULES
  • Rule No.1 Please don’t recommend stories that already have millions of reads cuz it’s of no use. If you want to recommend popular stories this is not the thread for you

• Rule No.2 No hate or drama please I beg you guys if you don’t like someone’s story then don’t read it but please don’t criticise others stories

• Rule No.3 Don’t get me wrong but if I’m reading your story then it has to be interesting. I don’t ask for advanced directing or zooms I’m just simply asking for basic and clean directing with good animations. I will not chose all the stories cuz many stories have shitty directing but I assure you if your story is interesting enough I will surely bring it to people’s interests

• Rule No.4: I will read the first episode of the story if I find it interesting I will read all the episodes but if there are many directing or animations, or not having a good storyline I might discontinue. But please don’t hesitate to give your story I can help you correct those mistakes as much as I can. You can always dm me about it tho I’m new at directing I got some experience with overlays directing and zooms.

• Rule No.5: You can recommened your stories or others stories which are underrated.
    If you are recommending your story please fill the form

Cover:
    Title of the story:
    Genre:
    Plot:
    Your name:

If you’re recommending others stories please fill out the form below
Title of the story/genre
Plot/Author name:
(Please be accurate enough so i can find them easily)

• Last rule: Password- STARS

HAPPY SUBMITTING!!!

8 Likes

Thank you
Password: STARS

Title: still strong
Genre: romance
Description: your a rich and famous athlete with a horrible past. His your new manager. What are you willing to do for each other? Will you let him in?
Name: LyraE

2 Likes

Do you want me to send the link?

1 Like

No problem. I can search in the episode. I will let you know after I read the story :blush:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you for doing this :hugs::heart:
So, here is my story:
Cover:

Title of the story: Master of Elements
Genre: Horror (Mixed genres)
Plot: Will you and your friends able to save the world from darkness as you uncover secrets back 500 years ago ? ( Timed choices point system, Thriller/ Fantasy/ Adventure/ Action )
Your name: AnjitaD
Password : STARS

1 Like

Thank you. I will let you know after I read your story :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much :hugs::heart:

1 Like

Cover:

Title of the story: The Spy Quest
Genre: Mystery/Action
Plot: May is a spy that has to go through a troublesome injury. Even after she recovers, there’s someone after her who wants her dead.
Your name: samia
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6326918589906944
Password : STARS

2 Likes

No problem!!

1 Like

Thank you for the thread! Here’s my story:

Cover:
Ice Crime Cover
Title of the story:
Ice Crime
Genre: Mystery
Plot: Things don’t turn out as expected when Vivian’s skating enemy Annabelle disappears. Together with Annabelle’s arrogant brother Joe, she tries to find the truth…
Your name: Fiffy

1 Like

1 Like

And also @Sam-ia, @LyraE, @anianju, @Fiffy I will dm you regarding your stories. Hope you don’t mind :heart:

4 Likes

Of course not! Take your time :green_heart:

1 Like

Of course not! Thank you for taking your time to read it <3

1 Like

Ofc not thank you! And take your time

1 Like

Thank you so much for doing this thread!!
Title/genre: Twintastrophe, Drama, Romance and Comedy
Author: IzzyTastic
Plot: Remy is the golden boy and Renata doesn’t give 2 craps. Lucky for them, life decides to throw some curve balls. Will everything be okay or will it turn into a Twintastrophe?

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for this thread! I’d like to recommend my friend’s story: A Different Rainbow which is about living with autism. It really needs more recognition! I don’t know all the story details but this is what I know x

Title: A Different Rainbow
Author: Josie Jackson

Description:
All you want to do is fit into society but autism stands in the way. How does it affect your mental health and how do you cope? Written from personal experience.

Link:

Password: Stars

1 Like