Promote your story / Story Recommendations!

No problem!!

1 Like

Okay then, ill read your story as well :blush::blush:

1 Like

That’s amazing :heartbeat:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! I’ll do a R4R with you if you up for it.
Story: Paradise
Genre: Thriller/Romance
Insta: @C_GOLD94 (F4F)
Episodes: 13
Style: Limelight

Description:
Logan sulks after a nasty divorce. He needed a light to guide him through the dark world of his creation. The right decisions need to be made, or his world may implode.

Link: Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

Hi! You’re very welcome & I will check out your story as soon as I can :purple_heart::purple_heart:

Does anyone know how & why people have access to the old version of my story? I have it hidden on the Episode app, since I cant delete it, & the link works fine for a majority of the readers. I’ve had two people send me screenshots of my old story and I’m honestly just confused.

Did you archive your story by any chance? Perhaps you have to archive it on the portal then it’ll disappear on the app too

1 Like

I’ll try that right now, thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! Hope you enjoy <3

1 Like

Thanks for the thread Nyah! :blue_heart:

I’d like to promote my story here! If you like dark thriller stories with morally grey characters, check it out.

Title: Deadly Nightshade
Author: Faith
Instagram: @kikis.stories
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Drama (melodramatic thriller)

Features:
:wilted_flower: Limited CC (black MC)
:wilted_flower: Advanced directing (overlays, zooms, filters, etc) & points system used
:wilted_flower: Occasional minigames
:wilted_flower: Diverse cast
:wilted_flower: No gem choices other than “support the author”
:wilted_flower: No romance. (It’s not a major part of the story.)
:wilted_flower: Bonus scenes are free!
:wilted_flower: You can skip the first 5 episodes & 8 for free if you’ve already read it.
:wilted_flower: Sounds/music are heavily used
:wilted_flower: You can also skip heavy/triggering scenes and there are warnings used if there’s no skip option.

Episodes: 8, season 1 is complete
Description: “The balance of black and white.” After a woman’s brutal murder, her ghost returns for revenge. But ambition, betrayal, and tragedy unfold in her quest for vengeance…
Link: Deadly Nightshade

Deadly Nightshade small cover

Thanks so much! And I hope you enjoy it. :blue_heart:

1 Like

You’re very welcome, Kiki! The features sound very riveting :eyes: I will definitely check your story out as soon as I can!

1 Like

Hi guys! I’m a new story publisher on Episode Interactive and I’m also new to the forums! I recently released 2 stories and created an account on the app. It’d mean the world if you guys supported me and/ or checked out my stories! My account name is “Jess : )”

1st Story Title: Sunnier In Sunaku

Summary: 2 Japanese school girls. A terrible mafia. Undercover spies. Flaming hot strangers and enticing enemies everywhere you look. What’s the worst that could happen?

Style: LL

Episodes: 1-6 (on-going)
Genre: Adventure

By: Jess : )

2nd Story Title: My Scandalous Lady

Summary: I’m Julissa Ward. A hardcore feminist and businesswoman at the ripe age of 17. But what happens when I get overthrown by people I trust and get blackmailed into an arranged marriage?

Style: LL

Episodes: 1-3 (on-going)

Genre: Comedy

By: Jess : )

Please check out my stories and follow me on Episode! It’d mean the world and I’ll follow you back! Ilysm <3

1 Like

Thank you very much, I hope you enjoy the story when you do read it. Send me your thoughts too!

Edit: I have a thread for the story too

1 Like

Hi Jess! Welcome to the Episode community & congratulations on publishing!! :purple_heart: I will check out your story as soon as I can & PM you with screenshots :sparkles:

You’re very welcome & I will send you feedback whenever I get the chance to read :purple_heart:

1 Like

Yay, can’t wait!

1 Like

I’ve attached the link to my new story if anyone wants to give it a go it would be appreciated :pray:

1 Like

Hi,

I’m up for a r4r :blush:

Here are my story details:

grafik

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 13 (complete)
LI: Male (one)
Customization of the MC and her LI
Description:
What would you do if the guy you met last night turns out to be your own REAL guardian angel? Vilja has to make her choice and FAST while a powerful enemy is closing in…

1 Like

Hi! If you’re still interested, PM me and I will read your story :purple_heart:

1 Like