PM me on here I would be interested in doing that :grin:

PM me and I can help you with what you need :smile:

I can’t wait to read your stories they seem AMAZING :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks for this thread! Here’s mine :relaxed: :heart:

Title: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. What‘ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Instagram: @tsukino.creates
This story includes: Advanced directing, multiple point systems, Art Scenes, Choices that matter
Style: Limelight
Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Sealed with a Kiss [4 + 5]

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Cover:

1 Like

:writing_hand:Thank you so much for this thread. :writing_hand:
:gem:If anyone’s interested in a Read4Read or Gem4Gem, please let me know. :open_book:
:sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:
Title: The Constant Journey
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?
Number of episodes: 8 & more coming
Genre: Action
My Amazing! Phenomenal cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240
:computer: :computer:
Forums (For screenshot proofs) @Mystic.Ceb
Facebook (For screenshot proofs): MysticCeb Stories | Facebook
Website (For updates/Info about the author): Mystic Writes - Home (weebly.com)

2 Likes

I would love to do a R4R with you PM me so we can discuss about it :blush:

Hi! I have two stories you can choose from. Feel free to check either of them out if you’re interested. I’m open to R4R’s as well :grin:

Story 1

Title: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Chapters: 11 (Complete)
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6251601538514944

Story 2

Title: SHADOWED
Genre: Horror
Chapters: 3 (Ongoing)
Description: From inside the confines of a rehab clinic, Weston recounts the tragic story of how he was able to reunite with his dear friend, Cassandra…who no longer exists.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4640756085751808

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

PM me So we can discuss on R4R :smiley:

Title: The Stars Have Secrets
Author: TayCreates
Genre: Mystery with romance side-plot
IG: taycreates.episode

Read it here now! :heart:

Description: Reise must transform from journalist to detective to solve the Hollywood disappearances case. But when things get twisted, will she find the truth or will she drown in it?

• Limited CC for MC
  • Full CC for LI
  • Explores bipolar disorder (mental health)
  • Limelight
  • Advanced directing
  • Choices matter, multiple endings

Read it here now! :heart:

1 Like

Hey april_epi,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ‘For HIS Sake’, ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Links Bounded Minds:

Covers Bounded Minds:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: NEW first 7 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Hi! Feel free to check out my story if you’re interested. I’m open to R4R’s as well :grin:

Title: The Beast Within
Author: Ms.Nel
Genre: Fantasy
Story Style: Limelight
Story Description: On her 21st birthday Ice discover she’s not human nor selian. What happen when she’s find out her true identity? Will she conquer both worlds or burn it down?
Add me on instagram @writer_ms.nel

1 Like

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would extremely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 9
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

Hey there,

My new story is “Twice In A Lifetime” which is a sequel/spinoff of my first story “Unexpected Perfection”. I’d love for you to give it a shot!

CC : Yes
Description : For Everly and Lucas it was love at first sight. When she wakes up from a coma with no memory of him, will he succeed in making her fall in love with him once again?
Genre : Romance
Art Scenes : Yes
Choices : Choices Matter, Points System
Gems : Top Up Points and Support the Author, Unlock Bonus Scenes if Points Insufficient
Episodes Published : 6
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5620845432537088

Copy of Twice In A Lifetime-2

1 Like

Story Title: SAVE ME
Genre: Romance, Mystery, Fantasy
Story Style: LimeLight

12 EPISODES OUT SO FAR!!!

Story Caption: Lola grew up homeschooled and isolated with an unknown health condition, they relocate where she then meets Ethan Peace, a ruthless vampire, will he take the risk to save her?

•Im so excited to share this wonderful story with you guys!! I’ve worked really hard for the past 7 months to bring you this amazing, quality story!

My Instagram: @auri.episode

Here can you DM me on any questions regarding the story or just to be friends I’ll gladly be open to help others!

Important information: This is my first story, so I would love some constructive criticism, other than that I truly believe you will really enjoy it. CC is available!!

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! :blue_heart:
Here are my story’s details:

Title: Our Secret
Author: Elle
Genre: Comedy, more of a RomCom
Chapters: 15 (ongoing)
Description: A new chapter in your life starts with your new job, which brings along new people, new drama and… a fling with a co-worker. Will your life turn upside down or not?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6395440182001664
My Instagram: @ellejepisode
Story Cover:

1 Like

Hi! Feel free to check out my story if you’re interested. I’m open to R4R’s as well :grin:

Title: The Beast Within
Author: Ms.Nel
Genre: Fantasy
Story Style: Limelight
Story Description: On her 21st birthday Ice discover she’s not human nor selian. What happen when she’s find out her true identity? Will she conquer both worlds or burn it down?
Add me on instagram @writer_ms.nel

1 Like

Hello everyone. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: Belonging Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance (a bit of drama)
Chapters: 8 (more coming soon.)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the queen bee who rules the school with an iron fist. He is a nerd new to your hive. When she finds out who he actually is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6492676664524800
Social media accounts: None lol.

1 Like

I appreciate what you’re doing! Here is my story details:

Title: Loudest Silence
Author Name: Haz
Genre: RomCom
Description: Life is never easy when you’re stuck in the middle. But after hearing the loudest silence, Kaylee begins to question, does she love both for the same reason? (CC, 2LI, RomCom)
Limited CC: Eye colors are the only thing that is not able to be changed!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5128020727365632

Cover:

1 Like

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

Heyo everyone , I’m Angel and I’m here to promote my first ever published story on episode.

DESCRIPTION : Angel And Avi are happy together until she realizes Avi has cheated on her, leaves him without intimation, years later he’s her boss and turns out the girl he cheated with is her now fiancé,… time for some payback… Or perhaps some stolen lies will be revealed?
GENRE : Drama/ Romance
STORY TITLE : Stolen Lies
AUTHOR : Amy
EPISODE FORMAT : Limelight!
[IMG_4588|579x500, 50%] .

1 Like