Promote your story through google forms

Hey there! It’s me, Celia!
I decided to make a form where small authors can promote their stories. Please read all the rules before filling out the forms.

Here are a few things to note:
Because I want to read all stories and give honest reviews, I can only take 2 requests per 2 days. If I have not replied to you, please dm me on the forums Celia_episode or my Instagram CeliaTheAuthour. All this is for free. I don’t take any money for this because I think everybody deserves their story to be read😊! Again please read the rules.

Rules:

• I take only two requests per two day
  • Don’t be rude or I will report you
  • Fill in all the details PROPERLY!
  • I will only read 1 of your stories
  • I will give honest reviews if you ask me to!
  • I will give screenshots
  • please be patient
  • I will only read three episodes and no more
  • follow me on Instagram: CeliaTheAuthour
    Faqs:
    Why shall I follow you on Instagram?
    Think of it as a free donation that will help me!

Why are you taking only two requests per two days?
I really don’t wanna ghost your stories, also to have more time and be organized, I only take 2 requests per two days, but that can change depending on how much time I have

Why will you only read three episodes?
The only reason I do that is that I don’t have time to read your whole stories (and passes), So I don’t read more episodes. And I personally think that three episode is enough for me to get a view of your directing, dialogue ie.

Please don’t think of my reviews as evil or bad because whatever I say is honest. Don’t think that “Oh she didn’t give my story good review because I’m not her friend or something else”, Because whether I’m your friend or not, I will give your reviews depending on my thoughts.

Extra: If I like your story, I will promote it through Instagram

Thank you, That is all for now!

The link to the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfzS-Zrd-w88WhOd6CwoUdRqhfTMx0LIVkJFJI9P-Uta7aN6g/viewform?usp=pp_url

8 Likes

Just filled it out!

1 Like

just saw it! thanks!

1 Like

i’ll follow ur ig rn.

1 Like

He jazz, Can you please fill the forms again as I have updated it! thanyou

1 Like

ok, np

1 Like

it says i can only fill out the form once

1 Like

right, the only thing I have added is if you want honest reviews about your stories, So do you want them?

1 Like

yes plz!

1 Like

Heya, I will follow you on IG and filled in the form!

I just saw your request!

1 Like

I’m sorry request are all closed, please tell me if you want to tag me when it opens!

Hi love! I think I have already submitted my response before the update. I’m not sure if my entry is still valid. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope, I can’t see it, Will tag u when it reopens!

1 Like

Yay that’s so nice of you, thank you! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

@lqwalter , A spot is opened as I have finishes @jazzy_05 request

2 Likes

I just filled out the forms

1 Like

Thanyou for filling them!

1 Like

It’s close again haha. Appreciate it tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry @lqwalter, You just missed it. Will open if I have more time or finish the stories, I will try my best to finish them so you can fill them! :smile:

2 Likes