Promote your story through google forms

Hey no worries! Take as much time as you need. Thank you for the support you’re giving to all the authors in this community :hugs: I hope more people were like you!

1 Like

You are so sweet

1 Like

I was just about to say its closed. But now I know to check back later. :grin:

Also, I wanted to say I think this is very sweet of you to do for others. :heart:

1 Like

Tysm for this! Im not sure but can u tag me when it opens pls?

1 Like

Ofc I’d me more than happy to🥰

1 Like

Ty!

1 Like

Hey love, I have just read a episode of your story. Looking forward to reading all of them

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thanks for this thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Could you Tag me when you reopen it? :blush:

1 Like

Ofcourse

Could you tag me as well? :relaxed:

1 Like

Ofcourse

My honour!

I didn’t know so many people were willing to let me do this! Thankyouuu

1 Like

Hey @Days , luckily I have finished your story review pretty quickly giving me a chance of taking more request.
Because you told me to make your review in the topic, I am going to dicuss it here.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My review!♥️

First of the bat, I noticed how well you have represented the Indian culture. I honestly felt like I was watching a real time indian drama and it was very good and well explained. I think I might have learned more information about India from your three episode rather than my general knowledge. I think the development of the characters were very well done. The directing was spot on, especially yeh overlays. They were very well done. I can see that you have put a lot of work in your story😍. Keep up the good work!
Proof that I read it:

1 Like

@Hazeo @mnemosyne @Tsukino_94 @LyraE @lqwalter one spot is open. Looking forward to seeing them🥰

2 Likes

Where should I type the password?

1 Like

It’s okay, I forgot to put the password, filling the form will be enough :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thankyou, I just saw your request

I will tag everyone who didn’t get a chance when it re-opens

1 Like

Ahhh! This is so great! Will you tag me too?

1 Like

Ofcourse :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like