Promote your story to do R4R (no gems included) ๐Ÿ˜˜

Hey! I tried to do R4R but only the half of people that I tried with actually give a sign that they read it or started it or write that they gonna read it.
Iโ€™m a new author so every read is a big treasure for me.
Iโ€™m pretty busy too but I always try to make time for reading eps.
So write if you are interested :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youโ€™ve got questions. :smiley:

Hey! If you want someone to read your first story and give a small review, you are at the right place :blush:

Hi! Feel free to check out either of my stories if youโ€™re interested. Iโ€™m open to R4Rโ€™s as well :grin:

Story 1

Title: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Chapters: 11 (Complete)
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except itโ€™s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story 2

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 11 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Wow Hey, then lets do a R4R
I think maybe Iโ€™m gonna read your first since itโ€™s finished :sweat_smile:
But the other one is pretty exciting too

When Poverty and Hunger strike there is no time for Romance and Love . Alot of people lose their humanity and manners and start to Struggle to survive , And when people think only about themselves everything starts to go downโ€ฆBut will you choose to keep your manners as a good young man? Or will your instincts take over you? ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐——๐—˜ !

Title : ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
Author : Abdelmalek Ashraf (DailyDodazaz)
Genre : Action / Adventure
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 4 (And more coming soon)
My Instagram: @the_episodian_abdelmalek

๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ :-
-๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž
-๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ
-๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซโ€™๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
-๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒโ€™๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐งโ€™๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž

๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ!
-This story contains ๐—” ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ง of mature themes and deaths that might disturb some readers so read it If you are ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜ and have fun :>

๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ๐—ข
Do not forget to follow my instagram [@the_episodian_abdelmalek] to get news about new chapters

Link : Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thank you so much for this thread.
Hereโ€™s my story
Iโ€™d love to do r4r

Story name-Sinister Love
Author - Mikasa and Panda
Genre- Thriller
Story style- Crime thriller (limelight)
Description- A rich and frivolous boy suddenly discovers his dark sideโ€ฆ What impact will it have on others? Can anyone survive his murderous clutches or will everyone fall prey?
What to expect?
Full CC, 1 LI, art scenes, point systems, mini games, choices
Link- Episode Writer Portal
Cover:-

1 Like

Oh well I will read it as fast as I can :blush:

Hiya. Thank you for creating this thread.
I would love to do a R4R if interested.

:star2: :star2: :star2:
Title: Wishing Well
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: People never seem to see the darkness behind ones smile. As life seems perfect, lies start to reveal themselves. With the help of a special man will her happiness prosper?
Full CC

Number of episodes: 6 (more coming)
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
My Amazing! Phenomenal cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Instagram @storiesby_mystic

1 Like

As soon a read the others I will read it too, thank you :kissing_heart:

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Twisted Heart (LL)

Description: Scarlet thought she had โ€œthe perfect lifeโ€ until her husband passed away. She moves to a new city where she meets two handsome men who fight for her heart. Who will win? (PS)

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would absolutely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 12
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since weโ€™ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatalโ€ฆ

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

This thread worked better then I expected :sweat_smile:.
Thank you all for sending me your great stories :blush:

Hi there! I would love to do r4r with you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My story is called Spaced Out and itโ€™s a short comedy~
Hereโ€™s the link:

If youโ€™re interested, could you send me the link to your story? :heart:

1 Like

Hi! My storyโ€™s name is Mary Rose
Here is the link: Episode Writer Portal

I got a few more to read, but I will ss each of you to do a proper R4R :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Episode 1 done! Iโ€™ll read more when you finish reading the first episode of my story :wink:

1 Like

Will do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Let me know if youโ€™re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Sinead Oโ€™Neill

Story Description

Rosaโ€™s the unlucky type, especially when it comes to love. Will her luck fail as usual, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a sizzling hot, but impossible to get co-worker?

Some Kind Of Bliss link

1 Like