Promote your Story with Choice Matters here!

Hello there.
As a reader I really enjoy a good story with a mattered choice. So I made a story that impact the story line too.

I just posted my very first story. I hope you guys dont mind to check it out (some feedbacks would really appreciated tho *especially with my grammar lol my native language is not english so i hope its not that bad).

Thank you so much!

Story title : Hustling
Style : Limelight
Genre : RomCom / Comedy
Choices matter and CC.

Please feel free to share yours too. I would read them too in my free time :heart:

2 Likes

Story: Anchor
Author: Shana Ravi
Description: Follow Shane as she discovers secrets, powers, love and friendships. But nothing is that easy when your the daughter of Hell and heaven.
Choices matter in episode 3 and above.

Title: Behind Closed Doors
Author: JessDeBest
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Style: INK
Story Description: College is all fun and games until you discover what’s behind closed doors. Students disappear one by one, and you’re going to get to the bottom of it.
Instagram: @iwrite.stories
Link: **http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6459913677111296

I agree with you, choices that matter make the story so much more engaging!

Title: On West Avenue
Author: Captain Willow
Instagram: captainwillowstudios
Style: Ink
Episodes: 7 (more coming!)
Description: Watch many different people follow their dreams and listen to their heart as they navigate through happiness, pain, and most importantly, friendship.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4623893021982720
Cover:
On_West_Avenue_posterThumb_q9S2OpYpXe

Willing to do a read for read with anyone if interested. You don’t have to but if you want to do a read for read with me, please sign up on the attached form. It helps me keep my reads in order! :kissing_heart:

Thank you so very much!

Looks interesting! I would be willing to do a read for read with you if you would like.
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

Hey,
My story is a fantasy story with lots of different branches. So, choices really matter and affect the story line. :slight_smile:

Here are more details:
Title: Dark Temptation
Author: Menia
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 14
Style: Limelight
Description: Popularity, friends and a hot boyfriend: Lia’s life is nearly perfect. But things take a darker turn when a new guy shows up and with him the truth about Lia’s identity…
Reveal the secret of Lia’s 18th birthday. Will you make the right choices?

1 Like

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: You thought going from rich to poor is the worst thing that could happen to you. Think again… a hot murderer is in town and he’s looking for you.

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 3, 4 coming soon.

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6