Promote your story ❤

I’m reading the first chapter! Seems pretty good. Saw my name pop up under director at the start and was like Hey That Me so I’m already liking it

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! Here are my stories if anyone is interested! :sparkling_heart:
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:
Dying_Love_rS_posterThumb_a6zwWpkchq

Title: Donor Baby
Genre: Comedy
Brief Description: Desperate for money, Quinn sells her eggs. What happens when her Donor Baby shows up years later?
Cover:
Donor_Baby_QA_posterThumb_3OMkg8P5UU

Thanks, Kittimu! Yeah, the first episode is kinda wack, tbh, since it was my first ever attempt at an Episode story. But I assure you, shit hits the fan later ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Hey! It would be awesome if you could read my story!

Title: All The Lights
Author: annawepisode
Description: When I met Ethan Wood I fell in love with him. But can our love and happiness take all the pressure we have because of his career and even my past?
Chapters: 11 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Important Info: I am also doing R4R, if you are interested please fill out the form in my IG bio!
Instagram: @annawepisode

Hi, thanks for this thread :heart:

Falling For Bad :skull:
Plot : Two ex-best friends,one with anger problems and one with cyclothymia disorder.
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[LL,CC,Point System,Choice Matter,Minigames]
Episodes : 14
Gerne : Romance & Drama :heart_eyes: & :pensive:
Style : Limelight
CC : Available :white_check_mark:
Also : In my story, I use New Backgrounds other from Episode’s Art Catalogue and Overlays .
My story contains, Minigames & Point System and your choices matter and affect your status with the characters! :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387556438835200
My IG : @nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

Hi there. I just made a story (title : the vacation) its in Limelight, with a rom com / chick flicks genre.

I hope you dont mind to check it out. Tell me if you have a feedbacks (whether its good or bad) :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Ps. Sorry its still on the progress, I’m still working on the 5th chapter.