Promote Your story ;)

Here is my story
Your life was normal until you met two bad boys who both like you. People go missing, you get anonymous texts, family and boy drama and so much more. Customization available.

Promote your stories down here.
Can’t wait to start reading some of your stories;)

7 Likes

Wooah girl, looks nice !

Mine is soooo not done so yep :confused:

1 Like

Nice cover. I will check out your story tonight.

thank you :slight_smile: do you have one you want me to check out.
btw I didn’t make the cover @NattyGomez did

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

She did an amazing job. Sure I will post my story.

2 Likes

hey I will be reading yours next I’m currently reading two others.!! If you can read mine and give honest feed back I would appreciate it thank you.!!

1 Like

This is my story.

Title: I Will Always Find You
Author: Maria.StoryWritter

Genre: Horror/Thriller

Description: My life takes a dark turn. When I meet him. My only hope is to get out on time. If that’s even possible.
Who can I trust, Who should I fear? Please help me, Someone’s watching.

Episodes: 10 (Ongoing)
**Link:**http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5941749403746304

"Thank You"

4 Likes

Omg, definitely going to read it ! Looks so goooood

1 Like

What’s yours. I can read it but tomorrow. I have 3 people tonight, that I am reading.

2 Likes

Ooof, mine is not done yet.

But I can tell you what it is about if you’d like.

2 Likes

Sure. Also when you actually publish it let me know. And I will definitely read it.

2 Likes

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread!I’ll check out your story and if you find the description interesting, here is my story

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 11 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory.
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you !!:slight_smile:
-TD

1 Like

So it is called Moonlight.
It’s the story of a girl names Rey who lived a rough childhood due to her parents and their favoritism for her older brother and much worse. She and her brothers decide to move out to start a new year in all the positivity possible. She is always with her best friends and tries to live a normal life. But then, it all changes.
Her parents find her, her little brother disappear, a new guy arrives in town, her best friend might avec feelings for her, the bad boy is back, her ex is more determined than ever. And…
Her past is coming back. So she and her mind start changing…
… what happens next is for me to know and you to find out ! :wink:

I know it is not well written and all but I wrote this reply in like in two minutes and I’m not done thinking about it and changing my mind about it…

2 Likes

Lol love it, and sounds interesting. Can’t wait to read it when you publish it.

2 Likes

Title: It is Not What You Think
Chapters: 3
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5799899898970112
Author: Qetesha
Instagram: qetesha.episode
Description: You struggle to discover your identity because a catastrophic event caused you to lose yourself. You must understand your relationship with the mystery artist if you ever stand a chance of solving the riddle you call your life. There are a few romances. Your major love interests are polar twins (Rebel vs The Golden Boy). There are original overlays and backgrounds drawn by me!
Cover:

3 Likes

omg the art is so awesomeeeeee
and your story looks so greattttt

2 Likes

Thank you Iristrdo! :heart_eyes:
I enjoy writing, however, I LOVE to draw!

2 Likes

I can absolutely see that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d love for you to check mine out!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984
Instagram: jessfox.episode
Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy/Drama
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and parties…Will she make it or break it? CC

2 Likes