Promote Your story ;)

looks nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hiya! !
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action…
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems…

story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

2 Likes

Title: Crossed Paths

Author name: Dreamer

Description: Mindy’s life’s filled with joy and laughter but is haunted by heartbreak. All that changes when she meets Derek. Will he be able to mend her broken heart? CHOICES MATTER!

Follow Mindy through a journey of ups and downs, surrounded by bonkers friends and family and self-discovery!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5294643993772032 4

Episodes: SEVEN (and counting)

Small Cover:

3 Likes

Thanks! R4r?

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

I read your story. If you want honest feedback. I thought it was really cool. I loved the story line of the royal wedding. There was also a lot of suspense in the story which i loved. I will definitely be reading more.

1 Like

I read it. Here is my prof. Black Betty is about. A girl named Betty. Betty has a normal life. She lives with her mom. Her mom supports her and is her #1 fan. Her best friends and Betty have a garage band called, Black Betty. You go to high school in California and you are about to graduate. You have a friend called Luke. I don’t want to say anymore because of spoiler alerts.

Thank you.!! Chapter 5 will be out tonight.! I’m reading yours now.

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 8 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

1 Like

This is my story:
Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely
The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 5

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink

Link:

I decided to read it. I loved the dialogue at the beginning. It caused a lot of suspense. I like how there are a lot of choices. The chat at the beginning with the parents was SUPER funny. This story is really interesting and funny. I love this story :wink:

1 Like

I read it. Here is my prof. It is about a girl called Kadence Foster. She lives in the magical realm of Essentia. Kadence and Danick come up with a plan to try to steal from the king. I don’t wanna say any more because of spoiler alerts.

1 Like

I read it. Here is a screenshot

1 Like

Does that mean read for read ? ahha sorry dont know

1 Like

r4r means read for read.

1 Like

Haha. Yeah :blush:

2 Likes

I’ll tell you when I finish my first episodes hihi :wink:

2 Likes

i the read and review form. I will read your story by 5/7/18 and then I will send you a screenshot.

1 Like

i did the
not i the
lol