Promote Your SWY Entry and Reading List

Here, you can promote your SWY stories! :sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

This is not an application file to prevent stealing and plagiarism.
Credit to tw.episode on Instagram

Hereโ€™s my entry for the Stuck With You Contest, SWY: Two Voices and One Soul! :rainbow::musical_note: :man_dancing:t3:

Genre: Rom-Com and Historical Drama
Description: A season British rock star is stuck now with an upcoming American funky musician, you! Drama arises in the spotlight now within the far-out '70s; whatโ€™s coming next for you two?!

Full CC of MC and LI, Mini-games, Advanced Directing, Custom Overlays, and Art Scenes

Note: This story seeks for the realism of its characters, especially in the canonical route. It will talk about issues in POC and LGBT communities and the true nature of the media industry in the '70s

Story updates will be shown on my Instagram, @faithly.episode. These updates will be coming next week to show progression and give proper updates. :tv:

Thank you! :rainbow: :cloud:
P.S. Beta-readers are welcomed for September 30th.

9 Likes

I will be making a proper reading list through my Instagram to support these stories.
I will edit this post of stories removed and added for the contest. :rainbow: :cloud:

Thank you for the thread :heartbeat: Your story looks amazing. Canโ€™t wait to read it!
๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ: SWY: If I were you

๐““๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท: In order to stay in college, Hayley is forced to study economics with the golden boy Kevin. But what happens when they switch bodies? How will they live someone elseโ€™s life?

๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ป๐“ฎ: Fantasy/Comedy/Romance

โ€ข2 LI (M&F)

โ€ขCC

โ€ขSounds & Music

โ€ขPoint System, Choices matter, Mini games

Story will be published sometime in Octoberโœจ

My ig: @epi.ksu

3 Likes

Your story looks amazing, Iโ€™ll be adding it to the reading list.

1 Like

Thank you :two_hearts:

1 Like

thank you so much for this!!

Title: SWY: Glee or Flee?
Description: Fame. Success. Nonchalant = Everything is in your favorโ€ฆ until you got to work with someone you knew beforeโ€ฆ You decide how itโ€™ll turn out!
Genre: Drama/ Romance-ish
Release Date (hopefully)- October 6/7

1 Like

SWY: The lies that bind us.

Genre: Mystery, Romance.

Description: stuck in a rut and reeling from his last case, Braxtonโ€™s chief needs someone he can rely on, can he gain Masonโ€™s trust and find the truth he seeks before itโ€™s too late?
IMG_20210811_155851_849

1 Like

๐™Ž๐™’๐™”: ๐™๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ :cloud_with_rain:

by @_artemis.epixode and @EpisodeParadise

Moodboard

by @twizzlestix.stories and @episodeparadise

๐—š๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฟ๐—ฒ: Romance & Drama

๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป: Marriage isnโ€™t your first priority. But after running into him a few times, you get stuck in an arranged marriage with ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ. With almost nothing in common, can you two survive this?

๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ: Ep 1-3 out now! :sparkles: click here for link

๐—œ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€:

• Female MC and 1 Male LI
  • Full CC for MC (customize MCโ€™s name) and LI
  • Some choices matter (LI points and etc.)
  • 2 endings

Check out my IG @jspencer.writes for updates, sneak peeks and, etc. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread. Iโ€™m co-writing with @Ahanaa This is our story.

Cover done by @Ahanaa.

๐•‹๐•š๐•ฅ๐•๐•– : ๐•Š๐•Ž๐• : โ„‚๐•’๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™ ๐”ธ ๐•Ž๐•’๐•ง๐•– (๐•ƒ๐•ƒ)
๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’“๐’† : ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’…๐’š, ๐‘น๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†, ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’“๐’Š๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ : ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚, ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š-๐’ˆ๐’-๐’๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘บ๐’†๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’‚๐’, ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’“-๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’๐’; ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’…๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’‘๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“. ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“?
๐‘น๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† : Closer to the deadline (October 7):heart_eyes:
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š?
โ€ข ๐‘ถ๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’† ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ
โ€ข ๐‘ญ๐’–๐’๐’ ๐‘ช๐‘ช ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐‘ด๐‘ช ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ
โ€ข ๐‘จ๐’“๐’• ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’”
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’†๐’” ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ( ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž, ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’“, ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ท๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’” )
โ€ข๐‘จ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’›๐’š ๐’…๐’“๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚
โ€ข ๐‘จ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’‚๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’“

Check out our IG @saleem.episode & @ahana.d.episode._ for sneak peeks and updates.

2 Likes

Added to the reading list, I sincerely apologize for being so late. Iโ€™ve been trying to code non-stop.

1 Like

Itโ€™s totally fine. I get you.

1 Like

Hey, Iโ€™ve published my story! :sparkles: Do give it a try.

It is the story of a girl who leaves behind her dreams to protect her kingdom and the underage son of the father-figure person in her life. Incidentally, this father-figure person is none other than the king of Estale. The story roams about how she ends up being stuck with the prince of Estale and finds out the actual enemy who assassinated the king and rescues the prince from several accidents planned by the enemy.

This story is set in Estale, a fictional place and has references to magic, spiced up with some technological stuff. You also get to see a romantic and compassionate relationship whichโ€™ll lighten up your mood for a few minutes.

Title: SWY: Her Stolen Dream
Author: Ann C
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, Romance
Description: A royal engagement between Chloe and Liam goes wrong when the king is killed. Now, Chloe must defend the prince and kingdom. What will happen when sheโ€™s stuck with the prince?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5521036007636992

Hey everyone! Iโ€™ve just released my story and I hope you all can check it out (:

Title: SWY: Glee or Flee?

Description: Fame. Wealthy. Success. = Nonchalant & Everything is in your favor. But you have to work with someone you thought you left for good. How will this end? Youโ€™ll be the judge of that!

Genre: Drama/ Romance-ish

Itโ€™s released!

:two_hearts:Full CC for MC & LI
:two_hearts:Point System
:two_hearts:Minigames
:two_hearts:Some choices may matter
:two_hearts:Drama Plot with sprinkle of Romance

For updates: Updates!

Iโ€™m up for r4rs (:

Hey there! Hereโ€™s my SWY entry! I cannot wait to read everyone elseโ€™s! :partying_face::partying_face:

Title: SWY: Vertigo
Genre: Drama + Mystery
Description: If getting stuck with her ex in an investigation wasnโ€™t enough, Bexley must deal with taunting texts and dangerous games. How will the summer end when people start going missing?

Extra Information:
:cyclone:M/F Love Interest
:cyclone:Point system
:cyclone:Full CC
:cyclone:Choices Matter
:cyclone:Multiple Endings
:cyclone:Mini Games

Author: Ella R
Instagram: Elwrites.stories

Link: SWY: Vertigo

1 Like

Hey there! Thank you for the thread! Hereโ€™s my entry :blob_sun:

Title : ๐’๐–๐˜: ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Œ๐ž

Story description: A senior year trip to Rome sounds absolutely perfect! That was until Jade is forced to spend it with the one person she canโ€™t stand: her ex.

Style : LL / full CC

Genre : Romance

Type of story : Standalone

Story status: Ongoing

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6462800826662912

Instagram : @dollyepisode

Thank you so much for this thread! Iโ€™ll be very happy if you check out my entry :pleading_face:

Title: SWY: I-M-MORTAL

Authorโ€™s nickname: Pollyotty
IG: pollyotty.episode

Description: The devil is temporarily banished from Hell and sent to Earth. As it turned out, one angel should go with her. How will two opposites cope in the human world?

Genre: Adventure / Romance / Comedy / A little bit of Fantasy

More info:

• 1 LI
  • limited CC
  • points system (choices matter)
  • art scenes

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6395949887193088

Cover:

Title: SWY: I married the man I hated

Genre: Historical Romance + Adventure

Description: To save her sister from a wedding with the infamous Duke Nicolas, Aria pretends to be her to marry him instead. Now she is stuck in a marriage with the most disreputable man of the kingdom. But as they pretend to hate each other, they canโ€™t deny the dawning love that keeps growing between them. Will the two of them find love and freedom without drawing their swords on each other?

Extra Information:
:white_check_mark: Art scenes
:white_check_mark: Points system
:white_check_mark: Full CC
:white_check_mark: Choices Matter
:white_check_mark: Available in English & French

Author: Ashe
Instagram: @Ashe.episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5826936760500224

Through_Time_1P_posterThumb_uuKcXLASN8

Thank you so much for this! Your entry looks so fun! @faithly.episode

Title: SWY: Not Into You
Genre: Romance, mixed with drama, comedy and fantasy!
No. of episodes: 3 (more coming soon!)
Description:
You want him, he wants her.
The perfect solution for you two? Playing Cupid together.
But what if the one to really aim for has been right under your noses?
Features: CC, choices matter, 2 MCs, points system
Instagram: day.heaven

Good luck everyone! :heart:

Hereโ€™s our entry :

:star: Title: SWY: Closer Than Two Magnets

:star: Description: When an unexpected mistake makes you โ€˜get tiedโ€™ with your lifelong curhs, whoโ€™s none other than your best friendโ€™s bae, what could go wrong?
#YoungAdult #Superhero

:star: Genre: Drama, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance

:star: Features included:

• Female MC, Male LI [Male MC, female LI amd choosing MC gender and LI gender will be available after the contest is over]
  • Limited CC for MC (hairstyle & hair color cannot be changed only) , Full CC for LI
  • Music & Sounds are exigent in this story
  • Advanced Directing
  • Points System
  • Story Interactivity (Choices Matter, Choose Carefully! )

:star: Cover Reveal !!!:

:star: Story Link: Read โ€œCloser Than Two Magnetsโ€

:star: Authors: Adiba & Nova

For Updates and Sneak peeks, my Instagram :grin:
@adilistic.stories