Promote your thriller contest stories!

I couldn’t find any for the thriller contest, so if you wanna you can promote yours here! :slight_smile:

Here’s mine:

Name:
Thriller: Tea Party

Author:
Fairytale_addict

Story Description:
He is out for revenge.
Welcome to the game of life and death.
(3 endings.)

Cover:

THRILLER CONTEST: Let's support each other
Promote Your Thriller Contest Entry Here
Thriller contest?
THRILLER Contest Read 4 Reads!

Name: Thriller: The Hollow City

Genre: Thriller

Author: RastaUnicorn

Title : Thriller: Hide and Seek
Author: Sandy and Co-Author: Sarah Ashley
Style: Limelight
Chapters Released: 3
Description: Who thought life could be amazing? They had it all but a hidden secret is lurking to destroy it all.
Instagram: daddys_little_girl_crossover and Instagram: sarahashley.episode

Story:
Thriller: Till sunrise
Author: Simon Rose
Description: it started off with 1 text. Who knew what lied on the end of that phone. Trapped in…the park. Will you make it out alive?
FULL CUSTOMIZATION
LGBTQ+
VERY IMPORTANT CHOICES!

Here is mine, It’s my first story and I’m open for suggestions :slight_smile:

Name: “Thriller: Stay away from the mirror”
Author: Debora Pilatos
Episodes: Episode four is out now!
Situation: More episodes coming soon.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6394632157921280

PORRA

The thriller contest is almost at it’s deadline, and I would be more than happy to read some of your entries!
:jack_o_lantern:

EDIT (10/1/18): Thank you all for promoting your stories here :heart: I’m having such a great time reading these entries! I wish you all the best of luck for this contest! :wink:

If you wanna read my entry:
Title: Thriller: The Shadow That Speaks
By: Not_Here

Here’s mine, I’ll check yours out :smiley:

Title- Thriller: Downfall
Description- You’ve only just become an American Star, when someone starts taking over your life. Can you figure out who it is? Or will this be your downfall?
Style- INK
Episodes-3 (complete)
EXTRAS-Customize Character, Choose Gender, Choices, Different endings
Thriller_Downfall_posterThumb_gKeAQKoQgL

I really don’t mean to be rude… but do you even read the topics in which you 'r posting your story? :thinking:
She asked for thrillers, dear :kissing_heart:

Hi guys! Not sure if it’s alright but this is my entry for the thriller contest. Do tell me what you think about it. It’s my first time entering a contest. :smiley: but it is my second time directing and publishing a story. Here’s the link below. Thank you!

There’s limited to no romance involved in the story because that’s the norm. So I decided to write about something different from the rest. It’s very diversified not only because I used the 3 character types but I’ve gotten inspiration from the lores, myths and legends from the various countries in the Asian region as well as my own hometown. It involves different races and ethnicities, different nationalities and different languages(Eg: Sanskrit, Sumerian and Babylonian) thus the unique character namings. It’s fiction (The Malapinchian Tribe) but based on reality inspired by various sources. Just like Transylvania(Dracula), Romania in Europe is famous for its thriller and horror stories, allow me to introduce to you thriller and horror stories from Asia: Thailand(The Ring), Malaysia(Lady in White) and more. #TheBestOfAsia

Ps. I love Avatar: The Last Airbender (Cartoon Series) :slight_smile:

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Story style: All the 3 episode characters types: LIMELIGHT, INK & ORIGINAL
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

Title: Thriller: 666 Miles
Description: Roadtrip gets trippy when your GPS freezes at 666 miles away from your destination. Can you save your friends from the evil within? Limited CC/3 Endings
Style: LL
Episodes: 3-Complete

I will be reading your thriller entry! :grinning:

Welcome to read mine :heart:

Title: Thriller: Where’s Joanne?
Description:
Psychological thriller with POC as main character. Story contains diversity in many forms. Little Joanne is missing and not till the end we know what happened to her. Will you hold on till the end to find enormous twist?

Story was written in 5 days! :heart:️ Give it a try. Link is here :heart:

Here is my Thriller story. It’s my first time entering a contest and good luck to everyone else here!

Story Title: Thriller: The Faceless Man
Author: KingBritneh
Genre: Thriller/Horror
Style: Ink

Description:
6 young adults wake up in a parallel universe given a warning that the Faceless Man is coming after them. How are they going to escape this mess? And will everyone come out alive?

Total Episodes: 4 Episodes (due to Thriller Contest rules)
Direct Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4735367838040064
Small Cover:

Thank you for creating this spooktacular thread :smile:
If you want, you can check out my friend’s contest entry :sparkling_heart::skull::jack_o_lantern::black_heart:

Title: Thriller: The Forest Party

Author: Alexandria

Style: Limelight

Story description: An innocent dare on a Halloween party in the forest led to a game of survival. What will you do if life is only a matter of choice…‘your’ choice?

Link to her amazing Thriller entry here

Hope you enjoy and I’m looking forward to your amazing story, too :wink: :jack_o_lantern::skull::black_heart:

Much love, JemU776 :sparkling_heart::black_heart:

I really liked reading this story! It had a good theme to it, like a game of survival from mysterious creatures! :smile:

This entry was really good! I liked the intro at the beginning, and the concept of surviving a party is very cool!

I liked how you went with the theme of a superstar going through the problem. The end had me shocked!

@Not_HaleyHearts thank you so much :blush:

Thank you so much!! :smiley:

Hey there, fellow authors!

I entered a Thriller Contest and so far struggled to gain more reads.
I thought it would be cool to do a read for read to support each other.

Here’s my story:

Thriller: Darkness speaks

You are the only heiress to your grandmother’s fortunes. But in order to receive it you need to care for her till she dies. What dark secrets will you discover in her mansion?

Darkness%20speaks

I totally agree. I’ll do yours in a few because I’m currently doing a review on some of the thriller stories as well :slight_smile: