Promote your thriller stories!

Hello everyone! I have just published my episode story Memorable Moments (ink/LGBT) It’s my first time doing a LGBT story and I am excited! If you guys read my story and give it a chance, I would appreciate it. thank you.

Author: Alyssa T
Genre: Thriller
Instagram: @epi.alyssaaaa
Description: Can memories really be fun? Skylar Reynolds goes to therapy about receiving unknown phone calls, which leads to her almost being dead. Ink / LGBT
Cover: episode2

1 Like

Hello lovely!
Thank you for the thread

Mine is a drama, but I have also been told in fits in with horror/thriller as well

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend for thriller stories

@MerryMirrors remembering me

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

1 Like

My story
Title: Act of vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Style: Limelight
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Description: 1926: How far would you take revenge if you meet the people who killed your best friends? CC | Choices matter! + Minigames
Instagram: rosenspitze.epsiode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

1 Like

Hit and Run by @EliseC :slight_smile:

Thank you for this thread🥰
Here’s mine :black_heart::black_heart:

Title : The Detective Diaries
Genre : Mystery/Thriller/Romance
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5178082767077376
Description : You are sent to Greece for a mission. There you meet a hot irresistible guy. Will you be able to focus on your mission? What’s gonna happen when you discover a horrifying secret?

Episode account : O.livia
Ig handle : @olivia.stories_