Promote Your --UNIQUE-- Story Here!

Title: Come close to me
Author: Edera
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 21. Fully Released!

Description: You are desperately in love with your best friend Matt. Suddenly, you meet Ian, who says he’ll help you to make Matt fall in love with you. Why? The answer will surprise you…

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6417181365895168

Thanks for reading!

Title: Frenemies
Genre: Drama/romance
Short Description: MC struggles with anxiety/violent panic attacks, has a real rough start to college, and ends up befriending her cynical hometown arch nemesis with a rock past who she has more in common with than she ever thought.
Style: Ink
Episodes: 9 Published, but as soon as one of my backgrounds is approved there will be 13

Why should you read this story? I’ve struggled with anxiety my whole life and wanted to show what it’s like in the story. I suppose it’s my small part to play in humanizing people with mental health problems and destigmatizing them. It starts off like a typical romance, but follows a slippery slope into darkness (one of the love interests also has his own issues), and as the story progresses, it bounces back and forth between happy and miserable.

Thanks for creating this thread!
Story title: Let the demon inside
Author: Nierido
Genre: Supernatural romance
Description: You have to move back to Dimwood. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural friends?
Number of episodes:5
Story style: Limelight
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4876381520789504

Thank you for creating this thread! <3

Title: Saving Amelia
**Genre:**Mystery/Romance
Short Description: When you move into a castle with your family, you don’t expect to meet a ghost who desperately needs your help. Can you help save her all while trying to balance a new life? (CC)
Episodes: 4 published, more to come.

Why should you read this story? I’ve always been fascinated by the supernatural and ghost stories, and the mythology behind haunted places, especially when there are different accounts regarding why a “ghost” even haunts a certain place or how they died, etc. So I thought it would be interesting to write a mystery about a woman (Amelia) who was murdered during the Victorian times, and she begs the MC to help her tell the truth about her death so she can finally rest peacefully and not have to live the rest of her life as a ghost.

Hi! Thanks for this thread, I love new and different ideas to promote our stories :smile:

Author: Bonnie Dundee

Author Insta: @bonniedundee.epi

Title: Game Of Disguises

Chapters: 6

Genre: Drama/Action

Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

Why should I give this story a read?
If we’re talking about uniqueness, then I know for sure my story is something really new on the app that we haven’t seen yet.
First of all, during the whole story there won’t be any love interest of any kind. The story focuses on friendship, on a bond so strong that will lead the MC to go to crazy extents for her best friend. The two main characters are unique and their friendship is unique and amazing. I believe friendship is super underrated in Episode, everyone only focuses on romantic love, but I believe the love between two real friends has no price, and deserves some recognition.
I also believe the plot is unique. The storyline is something I have never encountered anywhere yet, so I’m pretty confident on that. I put the story under the genre “Drama” but I guarantee it is a full mixture of Drama, Action, Thriller and maybe even Comedy sometimes.
I worked really hard for it, and I’m still improving.

If you give my story a chance, I’d be super happy to know what you think. :heartbeat:

Link:

1 Like

Title: THE NEW GUY
Author: KELZBLOGS
Genre: Gay/Romance
Style: INK
Summary: Justin is secretly gay but when the hot new guy from CALI comes along can he keep his secret and hide his feelings for the new guy who’s straight maybe. http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6113318553124864

FB_IMG_1531745917331

Story Title: DD:Rock Your Socks Off
I only read 3 episodes!

Authors name: Isaiah
In which style is your story? (INK OR LIMELIGHT?)Limelight
Episodes: 3
Genre: (Romance, Drama)
Short description:
Lies,Love, Lust, Gangs and Death! People may think the dancing industry is simple… But what happens when it can get you killed?You Choose!

Rock%20Your%20Socks%20Off%20Small%20Cover%202
Rock Your Socks Off Small Cover 2.jpg840x1160 353 KB

Name story: Amazing Inside
Genre: Fantasty
Chapters: will be continue.
Description: Can Emma control her emotion when she realize they come out and talk to her!! Can she balance love, family and friendship before a mystery power come and destroy everything.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5843577419464704

[IMG_9337

1 Like

Story Title: In a Starry Night
Author Name: Fatima Al star
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance/drama
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon!)
Story Description: Rose goes thorough a lot of difficulties that will lead her to find secrets that were hidden for years! Will she ever find happiness and love? (Choices matter)
Instagram Name: @fatima_stories
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5756418218131456

Story cover

demi_lovato_GHBP_posterThumb_tzhq0N9Iav

Why should I give this story a read?
Because this story is not just a romance story that has the characters fall for each other easily!
This story has a lot of meaning full scenes that will make you live the moment! Later in the story you will discover stuff that you weren’t expecting! In this story choices matter!

Hi i love to read for read too, just let me know with send me dm to my IG: @Vania_episode.
Title: Dream Job: Maid of Celebrities (INK)
Episode : 7 (on going)
Here’s the link :

Customize Character and Choices there.

Description:
You just moved to LA & U get a job work as a maid of Adam Williams. he’s very famous actor & handsome but annoying & playboy.ur life becomes up & down, can u resist from his charm?

Title: Crossed Paths

Author name: Dreamer

Description: Mindy’s life’s filled with joy and laughter but is haunted by heartbreak. All that changes when she meets Derek. Will he be able to mend her broken heart? CHOICES MATTER!

Follow Mindy through a journey of ups and downs, surrounded by bonkers friends and family and self-discovery!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5294643993772032 3

Episodes: FIVE (and counting)

Small Cover: (PENDING APPROVAL)

image.jpg376x538 97.2 KB

About my story and me:

At first, I was extremely apprehensive about making a forums account and even making a story on the writer portal. So, first I made a few stories and stuck to Crossed Paths - what I am promoting is a revamp!

The old Crossed Paths was something I got a lot of constructive feedback on and I found that actually, my previous story was pretty cliche. There were two male love interests, a mean girl fighting for one of the love interest’s attention, one of the guys were a bad boy, etc. Essentially, all of the things I didn’t want in my story - were in my story -_- So what did I do?

I went back to square one - thinking on how can I change Mindy and I decided to only have one love interest WHO IS NOT A JERK! Also, I gave my characters more of a backstory as well as pacing things at a better rate as my previous story went far too quick and I noticed plot holes.

So now, Mindy has had history with a man who tore her heart out and Derek has his own baggage too - not only that but I took into account the feedback I got from my previous story as well which helped majorly.

Some Screenshots and Scenes from Crossed Paths:

Sneak peek of Episode Six

Episode_2018-08-09-13-53-38_1
Episode_2018-08-09-13-53-38_1.gif368x656 896 KB

Episode_2018-08-09-13-53-38_2
Episode_2018-08-09-13-53-38_2.gif368x656 1.77 MB

Hi! I like the title to your story!

I believe my story is different because it does NOT have any bad boys in it!! lol
It is all about a strong female character and her journey to overcome evil (another strong female character) with the help of her fellow princesses (yes, i said princesses)

There is romance, but it is a subplot. My character has to discover the full extent of her powers and strength and in doing so is able to discover herself also.

I think people should check out my story because it is the only one I have ever written in my whole life and I am 27 years old. It was always a dream of mine to be a writer but I was too scared to try. When I started reading stories on the episode app, I thought to myself, “Hey, I think I can do that…”

Sooooo, I basically ignored my husband for 2 months and started working on my story ! (good thing he is a gamer and can entertain himself, lol)

I hope you can check it out, I just published today and so I am super pumped and nervous at the same time… Anywho, here is the info:

Thank you!!!

My story: PRINCESS OF DARYA
Author: Cece
Genre: Fantasy
Story style: Limelight
Description: Four Princesses of the Elements rule the world together. When one is kidnapped, the Protectors (an ancient people) must step in as bodyguard warrior/trainers. Romance and adventure follow. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @cc_episodewriter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5627899985395712

Cover:

hey can i ask some titles for my story? please help me

Hey! thanks for this thread :smile:
Anyone who is willing to do r4r (read for read) just PM (send me a message here) me or dm me on my instagram (@/annat.stories! :wink:
You, Me And The Beat by Anna
Episodes: 3/ongoing
Genre: Drama
Style: INK
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6647066234454016
Small Cover:
Demi_Lovato_uR_posterThumb_MKBG1jPenU
Large:
Demi_Lovato_uR_posterImage_zKWtFrcAIe

• Have a good day! :heart_decoration:

My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for “THE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840_x9_posterThumb_uqDFjboF2b

Thanks for making this thread! Here’s my story! :blush:
Why you should read: I am not a writer but I’ve found a love for writing. This is the first story I’ve ever written on here. I started writing on episode three months ago and I would say my directing is pretty good. I’m a bit of a perfectionist so I look over my grammar and spot directing 100x before I publish. Dying Love is love story about soul mates that will pull on your heart strings. There will be a plot twist in chapter 6-8!

Instagram: ellec.writes

Title: Dying Love

Genre: Romance/Drama

Brief Description: Love at first sight. Denver and Cassandra are soul mates, and they know it. Their love is so pure, raw, and real. But all good things must come to an end.
Warning, this story is very chick flick-y, nicholas sparks-y. So if you don’t like that kind of stuff, read it anyways :slight_smile:
Cover:

LOVEAHOLIC, THE MAN OF MY DREAMS
[with music and sounds]

Author name: CJM

Story Description: In your dreams you will meet your true love. You would do anything to make your dream come true. Does he really exist?

Genre: Romance, Drama

Why should I give this story a read: I’m still busy writing this story. I add a lot of new backgrounds and overlays to make this story amazing. It is a Limelight story with music and sounds to give you more reading fun. More episodes coming soon.

So, if you like it thus far? Please read my story and you know exactly what I mean.

Chapters: 6 episodes (ongoing)

That is the link for the app version.

Alright here are some details.
Story name: Crazy Normal People
Author: Ani & Abby
Genre: Comedy
The cover is a black background with a banana cause my own cover isn’t approved just yet.
I would be more than thankful .
If you want I can do a read for read :smiley:

The intended cover is:

My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for “THE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840