Promote your UNPUBLISHED story here! 😜

This thread is for stories that haven’t been published yet, if you have published please don’t promote your story here!

Looking for somewhere to post all your sneak peaks, trailers and promotion for your upcoming story? Don’t have instagram or fancy posting it on the forums too? Here is the place for you!

Drop your upcoming story, and tell everyone why they should look out for it! Feel free to post more than once if you create something new that you’re dying to share! :pencil2:

46 Likes

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Description: Tim is a loner with an empty heart and an even emptier house what happens when it gets invaded by a mother he still has feelings for?
Genre: romance

4 Likes

Thank you for this thread! Here is some information about my unpublished story “The Flame Between Us”!

card made by @molly247 :see_no_evil: :heartbeat:

and here is a thread with a lot more information!
”The Flame Between Us” Information

3 Likes

Lol. Mine is too early for sneak peeks, but it will be a choose your gender, choose LI gender, full CC short story rom-com.

Out spring of 2021. Still waiting for people to submit designs for my MC and LI before I start coding.

4 Likes

Thank you for the thread (:

Mine has been published once but I have taken it done to completely re-write it (:

Main Character = Reader can chose between Male or Female!

Cover =

The Secrets Of The Past_Small Cover_01

Description (Will Probably Still Be Changed)

After going through anyone’s worst nightmare, you find something that makes you question everything you know…will you choose to find the truth or will you give up? M/F Mc & 1 LI

Genre
  • Drama (with a a mix of romance)
Sneak Peeks

Coming Soon! on my Instagram (@m.h.c.episode)

2nd Story =

Main Character = Reader can chose between Male or Female!

Cover =

Description

You find out someone is after you when they mistake you for omeone else, will you decide to run or hide in plain sight? Can you keep below the radar yet in plain sight, all whilst unveiling the person they mistook you for? What will happen when your search leads you to a deep secret that was you were never meant to find?

MC = Male (Kingsley)/Female(Reina) (Reader Choice)

LI = Male(Kingsley)/Female(Reina) (Opposite to the whichever is chosen as the MC)

Includes = Full CC (Including Body Type), Mini-Games, Tappable Overlays, Advanced Zooms, Diversity, Important Choices That Impact The Story, Outfit & Hairstyle Choices & Speech Bubble Movement!

Genre

Mystery (With Fantasy & Areas of Romance)

Sneak Peeks

Author = @m.h.c.episode = Instagram
@ M_H_C_Episode = Episode Interactive App

More Details

Name = R&R: The Path of the Unknown

MC = Male (Kingsley)/Female(Reina) (Reader Choice)

LI = Male(Kingsley)/Female(Reina) (Opposite to the whichever is chosen as the MC)

Includes = Full CC (Including Body Type), Mini-Games, Tappable Overlays, Advanced Zooms, Diversity, Important Choices That Impact The Story, Outfit & Hairstyle Choices & Speech Bubble Movement!

4 Likes

Thank you for this thread!

My story **FT: The Devil’s Triangle **will be out January 14th! It’ll be a completed thriller with **3 endings, choices that matter, minigames, advanced directing, full CC of MC and LI, gender choice for LI and body type choice for MC! **

I have more information on my Instagram :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I was thinking about making my own post for this, but I suppose an early introduction would be nice :grin:

My new story is an LGBTQ action-thriller with a male MC and one LI, which I’m hoping to publish by February 2021. It has some dark, explicit themes and a ‘less than kind’ point of view, hence it’s ultimately intended for mature audiences. Here are the details as well as its first cinematic sneak peek!

Title: Sprint
Author: Licorice
Genre: Thriller
Summary: Tired of a life without a future, Blake leads a plan to kill his ringleader. But fate takes a different turn with an unexpected encounter along the way.

First sneak peek:

8 Likes

YASSSSS I’m so ready!

1 Like

Love this thread. Here is mine.

Description: Since you were young you were training to lead your family with a powerful name. When they died they left you one mission. To find The Maione King. Can you handle the business? Or will you end up like your parents?

Genre: Drama

Author:A.WLondon

Credits to @RowenJ for cover.

CC, Art scenes, Timed choice, advanced zooms, art overlays, 1LI

Sneak peek

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJHhTrQl50M/?igshid=4bpa42n414gn

3 Likes

Well you let me know when this story is out please, I wanna read (:

1 Like

I will. Thanks :blush:

1 Like

I’m ready too!! :eyes:

1 Like

My 2 stories will be published in a few weeks!

Title: Sacrificing For You (cover by: @RowenJ)
Author: Luisa
Genre: Drama
Desc: Rescued from poverty by a handsome mafioso, Melody knew her life was never going to be the same.

Title: The “Perfect” Princess (cover by: @episode.lillz)
Author: Luisa
Genre: Romance
Desc: Trapped away from the real world, Princess Victoria has always wanted to meet someone outside of the royals, will she meet her Prince Charming or continue being someone she’s not?

Thank you for this thread! :yellow_heart:
Thought it’s a great opportunity to promote my FT entry :grin:

𓆃 Title: FT: Seven Wishes
𓆃 Genre: Fantasy (with varying subplots)
𓆃 Description: An archaeologist discovers an ancient artefact which could not only advance her career, but offers her 7 wishes to enhance her love life. Ready for a tale worth 1000 and 1 nights?
𓆃 Features: Advanced Directing, Art scenes, Mini Games, Point Systems, M/F MC & LI, full CC for MC and partial for LI
𓆃 Release Date: 14th January.

What makes it unique is that the narrator is also a character in the story. Want to dive in an Oriental vibe? Then check my story out!
For more info and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram

1 Like

Thank you for this amazing thread!:yellow_heart:

My soon to be out story!

Title: Blackout

Description:
After going to a party, the last thing Darcey expect is to wake up with no memories, a bounty on her head and being chased by the FBI. But is she the only one?

Summary:
Darcey had a chaotic life. Barely finishing nurse school due to her forgetful mind, she struggles to find a job after the loss of someone close to her. She is going to parties, is drinking and has one-night-stands every now and then. But never did she have a blackout like this before. Waking up and being claimed as one of the most dangerous person now, she is desperate to find out what happened.

Informations:
•Full CC for Darcey
•Limited CC for the LI
•POV will switch between the most important characters

Cover made by me!

For sneak peeks on Instagram epixleona or storiesbyleona :sparkles:

2 Likes

thank you for this thread!!
my story will be out on January 14th!

FT: The Forbidden Dance

you get to choose your LI gender!

At the moment I think it will be completed when released, so it will be a short story.

description:

Cassie, stuck being a maid to her stepmother and stepsisters, finally get the chance to go to the annual ball the King holds. Will one dance with the Prince change everything?

cover by @maxene.episode on Instagram!

8 Likes

I don’t think I’ve shared this with anyone but oh well

Insta: Tiff_episode

One LI
Genre: Action/Drama
Description (def gonna change): You, an average 22 year old girl, who dabbles in everything illegal along with the leader of Vengeance; Destined to meet innocent Anthony Mendes, New York’s most eligible bachelor. What happens when the two of you meet? Or when you figure out he is the cure to your problem…

3 Likes

Will you let me know when this is out please, I would love to read (:

1 Like

Of course!

Thank You! (:

1 Like