Promote your UNPUBLISHED story here! šŸ˜œ

Bump!!!

Iā€™m only on the first chapter so Iā€™ll update this post once Iā€™ve made it more further into the story but hereā€™s some info about my story: :point_down:

Also!! The art for both large and small covers are done by me :wink: which Iā€™ll show much later if I remember this post ! :sweat_smile::cherry_blossom:

Story Title: Iā€™ll keep this a secret for now :see_no_evil: Iā€™ll edit this later lmao

DESCRIPTION: I will edit this later jfjejej

Genres: Romance, drama, slice of life

Themes that are written about: Friendship, high school problems/drama, family, first love, summer season (this is important to the story), the journey of healing, backstories of MC and LI as well as some other important characters e.g. best friend of MC, and more that I canā€™t think of rnā€¦

Author: Cerisaro (My IG is @cerisaro, if you wanna add I follow back writersšŸŒø)

CC or not? Iā€™m thinking to add CC for the MC, none for the LI (as of now) and you canā€™t pick the name for the MC (but I hope this wonā€™t be an issue :cherry_blossom::heart:

Length of Story: I really have no clueā€¦ we will see while I write it outā€¦ :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Hereā€™s mine

Title: High Above

Author: PoseidontheVampire

Genre: Thriller

Description: In the style of 70s disaster films and inspired by true events, an airliner suffers a devastating emergency at high altitude threatening the lives of everyone on board.

Number of Episodes: On my fourth so far. Donā€™t know how many total. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Title: The Murder of Avery Carter

Author: Carrietta Dove

Description: Your sorority sister, Avery Carter, is found dead. When threatening notes ensue - Will you find the killer to prevent you and your sisters from being picked off one by one?

Number of Episodes: 1 in early beta

4 Likes

Story Title: The Black Cobra
Story Genre: Action/Romance/Drama
Author Name: Gabii_epstxs
Story Style: Limelight
Number Of Episodes: 9 (still on going) Iā€™m planning to have 25 to 30 episodes (It includes many bonus scenes)
Instagram: @gabii_epstxs
Description: Venus Delila - The Most Deadliest Assasin in the world.
Damon Santini - The Most Powerful Mafia Leader.
What will happen if they are forced to work with each other? lies awaitsā€¦

There will be no customization for this story, There are also no choices so it will lead to one ending only. Iā€™m updating everyday or every week

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Happy reading!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Coming Late January 2023

Title: Five More Minutes
Style: LL
CC: Unfortunately no due to important scenes and descriptions
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Not believing in mates, Lottieā€™s world is about to change. The Alpha Heir of the royals enters her life. The alpha who only cares about his family. Will they rule or burn it all?

1 Like

Who made ur cover it looks amazing!:slight_smile:

Description: An aspiring actress and a small town boy run away as outlaws to make ends meet. However, being ā€œBonnie & Clydeā€ isnā€™t what it seems as they question living a normal life.
Genre: Romance/Drama.

Cover by : @melaniesmall

1 Like

Bump

Title : Paranoia

Description: Mazzy has a secret and sheā€™s slowly going insane trying to keep it. Full CC | Choices that matter | point system | art scenes

Cover in the works

1 Like

Bump

Soā€¦ I actually published this story finally ! If youā€™d like to check it out, read the info below, it would mean the world to me if you could leave some feedback and read it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

:sunflower: Title: Salt in The Wound
:sunflower: Full CC for MC, one LI, one ending, points system
:sunflower: Genre: Romance/Drama
:sunflower: Description: Her first love transfers back to her school after a year of not hearing from him. What if they cross paths? Will new feelings bloom? Or will her hatred outweigh these feelings?
:sunflower: Impactful Choices

If you want to see my story cover you can view it here it was drawn by me! :two_hearts:

Story Link:

My story explores - new + old friendships, hard past, moving on, coming of age, first love, family problems and more :sunflower:

1 Like

Hey guysšŸ’—, My name is Keaux. Iā€™m a new writer here, and Iā€™m releasing my first story this month!

Title: Pretty Little Fears
Genre: Romance/Drama
Author: Keaux
Release: Valentineā€™s Day (Feb 14th)

Description

Becoming the worldā€™s next supermodel is hard work; Thatā€™s why you donā€™t stop. Well, that is-- until a one night stand with Atlantaā€™s arrogant, CEO hearttrob, Desmond Banes, leads to an unexpected pregnancy. With a baby on the way and your babyā€™s father hating you like sin, your worst fears come true. Will you be able to stay the course for your dreams?

Will you and your babyā€™s daddy be able to melt each otherā€™s hearts?

Details

Author: Keaux
Episodes: 25-30
Instagram: @episode.keaux

Character Profiles:

Full CC, Choices Matter, LL, Art Scenes

Tropes:

Enemies to Lovers, Forced Proximity, Opposites Attract, One Night Stand

2 Likes

TITLE: BE MY PRINCE (PREQUEL TO THE FIRST TWO SEASONS) (ORIG. BE MY PRINCESS)
EPISODES: 3 (ongoing/coming soon)
Author: Rahdia
Full CC, Choices matter & they donā€™t.
Story: Can a street rat change his destiny? Ten finds out that he is the long lost son of King Andrew. Will he take the throne or continue to live his life the way it is?
cover by Me @Rahdia or th3punkprincess08.episodeart on Instagram

Story Title: After The Storm
Story Genre: LGBT/Drama/Romance
Author Name: Bella
Story Style: Ink
Description: Denver has always considered himself broken, and weak. One day, things take a turn and everything ends up changing. Will this change for Denver be good or will it make him worse?
Release Date: Summertime hopefully

Title: The Beginning Of After

Style: Limelight

Genre: Drama

Description:After a tragic accident and losing someone special, Hope struggles to get back to her normal life. Will she ever find peace?

Ig: riaa_episode

1 Like

Hey heres my first story, more episodes soon :blush:
Title : The Hunt Continues
Author : Nyah
Genre : Action
Style : LL
Description: THE RACE IS ON!
These electrifying stories are sure to get the epinephrin pumping. Be killed or be the killer, hunted or hunter? Live both sides in these sensational mini series.

Link : Episode Writer Portal

Cover :

Hey heres my first story, more episodes soon :stuck_out_tongue:
These electrifying stories are sure to get the epinephrin pumping. Be killed or be the killer, hunted or hunter? Live both sides in these sensational mini series.

Cover :

1 Like

Hey heres my first story, more episodes soon :white_heart:

Cover :

Bump