Promote your UNPUBLISHED story here! ๐Ÿ˜œ

Thank you so much for this thread!

๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ. ๐™ธโ€™๐š– ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š•๐šข ๐š ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐šœ๐š˜๐š˜๐š—. ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŽ๐š—๐š“๐š˜๐šข ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šž๐šœ ๐š–๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐™ธ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š! :heartpulse:

๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น: ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ & ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ

๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š - ๐š‚๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šข. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐š• ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š– ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š—๐š˜๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š. ๐™ธ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š”๐š˜๐š๐šŠ ๐™พโ€™๐™ฑ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š—๐š.
^ might change!

3 Likes

Can you let me know when this story is our please? I want to read (:

1 Like

of course Iโ€™ll let you know :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank You (:

2 Likes

So back in December, I started an additional story, called Almost Forever, and even got such a beautiful cover for it, but I still havenโ€™t published it :sweat_smile: Iโ€™m honestly not sure when/IF I will publish it, because Iโ€™ve been trying to update my published story My Gamer Boys more frequently.

But, here is the cover, and some screenshots for itโ€ฆ Itโ€™s a โ€œgame-styleโ€ story where you get to use arrows and walk around a lot, you can go into different rooms and do various thingsโ€ฆ I kinda put a little minigame that uses this style of โ€œwalking aroundโ€ into My Gamer Boys, but itโ€™s not as intensive as in Almost Forever. But Iโ€™m not sure if I should publish it, because I know if I do, I wonโ€™t really be able to update it until Iโ€™m done with My Gamer Boys, which wonโ€™t be for a while, as I have like maybe 50 chapters planned lol, and I only just published chapter 7. :sweat_smile:

But anyway, hereโ€™s the cover and some screenshots from my unpublished story Almost Forever.

Title: Almost Forever

Genre: Adventure

Description: You love flying drones and watching the world from above. But when you accidentally end up on a spaceship with the most wanted criminal in the universe, will that view be worth it?

Cover:

Cover by @Jellishfish! So beautiful! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Screenshots:

![Screenshot_20210108-113240_Episode|243x500]

7 Likes

This was an amazing idea! Thank you :kissing_heart:

Iโ€™m currently working my my first ever story, a horror story called In The Distance.

Description:

When tragedy strikes, dark secrets about your family are brought to light, and ancient foes are unearthed. Will you brave the darkness, or will you tremble?

For more information, you can check out this thread:
In The Distance Promotion and Info Thread

Hope you enjoy it! :pleading_face:

1 Like

Story will be published on Jan 15 2021! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iโ€™ll post mine too :grin:

Liar Liar

Plot: Violet, a former conwoman has given up her life of crime. When her new business partner is a man she previously conned, what will she do? Silence him or seduce him again?

Release date: Hopefully before the end of January

And my FT entry:

PT: Pull Me Under :spider_web:

Plot: To save her fatherโ€™s life Persephone makes a deal with the king of the underworld, Hades. The catch? Sheโ€™s his new bride. Will she turn him good or will he corrupt her first?

Release date: January 14th

2 Likes

Hereโ€™s mine! Iโ€™m planning to publish it by March.

Pretty Little Thing: Pretty Little Thing
Cover:

Plot: Spin off to 699 The Series and Best Friends, Marchioness Davina was known to be a pretty face in the royal family. But sheโ€™s a thug at night. Kindness lacks in her heart and sheโ€™s always cold and two faced to others. Axel, the son of the deadliest Mafia (The Red Mafias), seeks revenge on the royal family who abandoned his aunt. Axel uses the Marchioness as a way to get close to the royal family and Davina uses Axel to get close to the Red Mafias. Will they succeed? Or will karma get them both?

Genre: Action, comedy, romance
Author: Solarnetic
Instagram: solarnetic_episode

2 Likes

My cover for my new upcoming story :exclamation:REBELLIOUSโ€‹:exclamation: is currently being sketched.

Rebellious will be out at the end of January.
I currently have some sneek peeks on my Instagram.
Instagram.com/kaprice.episode1 if you want to have a little look.

The story is about an independent woman who worriedly fall in love with a mafia man who would do anything for her. But her biggest worry is how can this relationship work? How does a legit woman make a relationship work with a criminal?

I will be sure to update this thread once my cover for rebellious is finished :cherry_blossom::heart:

1 Like

Title : The Underworld ( cover made by: @TaySilver )
Genre : Fantasy
Author : Cristina
Description : In a world full of supernaturals, your mission is to find the only thing that can activate your true self. Will you be able to find it before itโ€™s too late? ( might change it )
Release Date: maybe the beginning of February

• Limited CC
  • One LI
    Instagram : episode.cristi
2 Likes

Hereโ€™s mine itโ€™s unpublished still in planning it out more but Iโ€™m excited to write it after I finished Breaking Boundaries

Description- Piper, a girl who comes from an broken family tired of being mistreated, the only thing that gives her joy and happiness is cats, what happened when she meows into one at midnight?

I just know you have 2 love interest the mc is bisexual adding in many choices and funny scenes, You have can pick you want to fall in love with or either :wink:

I might add a third love interest :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Genre: Comedy/Fantasy/Drama/Romance

Cover:

cover by @Geta

Release Date: I have no idea :joy::joy:

6 Likes

together with @ColemanS i am writing a story for the risk and reward contest. it will be a story full of adventure and tears. depending on the choices you make you either get a happy ending or a sad/bad ending.

this is all i can say for now. are you interested and willing to see the developments of this story? follow us on instagram as it will have sneak peeks and eventually the trailer: @seda.episode & @saol.epi :mountain:

4 Likes

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

1 Like

Hereโ€™s my unpublished story which I plan to release this year soon and Iโ€™m excited to share this before it gets published as part of my new yearโ€™s resolution.

Title: Bedevilled Sins

Genres: Romance, Drama, Slice of life and a bit of tragedy

Author name: Alice. C 1.5

Instagram: @alicec.episode

Artwork for the covers are done by my artist bestie, @lilianxoartz on Instagram who will also be doing the art scenes

Small cover:

Large cover:

Plot description: Anton Stewart is a devilishly handsome sinner who is fuelled by money, sadness and loneliness. What happens when he reunites with his first love and ex, Ginerva Lewis?

This story will have no cc because I plan on using custom character overlays and art scenes based on the charactersโ€™ appearances.

3 Likes

Hey! Thank you for this thread! :white_heart:
I revamped my story so it would mean a lot to me if you could give it a try! :four_leaf_clover:

Here are the details of my story:
Title: Chasing Stars
Author: @annaw.stories
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: Currently 3, more coming soon ( 4 is currently locked )
Description: Having a celebrity brother sounds fun, doesnโ€™t it?
Can you keep up with all the drama around him and most importantly, can you stay away from his hot best friend?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5048983934402560
Cover:

2 Likes

Iโ€™m working on a series starring Sophia, and the first one is called Vamp Royalty. It will be out in the next few weeks.

1 Like

DETAILS
Title: Beautiful Maledicitions
Author: Hayl & Laur
Genre: Fantasy/Comedy
Instagram: haylandlaur.episode
Description: Fleeing your old life and getting twisted with 2 strangers that werenโ€™t meant for you was never a good idea. Challenging a goddess and fate is even worse. CC, LL, LGBTQ, Choices Matter, 2 LIs

1 Like

Thank you for this :wink:

Title: R&R: Game of Seven
Description: Seven would be strangers. Seven games. One rule - Survive!
|3 MCs|Choices Matter|Long Chapters|Short Story|
Genre: Thriller

1 Like

Title : Accidentally Engaged
Genre: Romance
Description: Youโ€™re just a regular girl until a chance encounter with a hot, famous and egotistical billionaire turns you into his fiancรฉe.

Learn more :arrow_down:

3 Likes