💙 Promote Your Unreleased Stories Here 💚

Unreleased Stories Only :blob_turtle:

Ill drop mine later, for now you guys drop yours💚
All my upcoming authors lets get you some recognition :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

12 Likes

Summary

Your a Social Elite meaning your favored by many. When there’s a circus coming to town for outcasts will you channel your inner outcast or let society decide who you be? Full CC.

Thanks for this! :crazy_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

My story gets released some time in June 2021 latest being early July 2021.
Here’s my story card by @episode_katherinee and the Story Cover by @Star_Hunter :

If anyone has any Q/A about my story, I’m slowly posting more about it on my Instagram. @goldpigs.episode
Thank you for doing this btw.

2 Likes

Keep em coming darlings :relieved:

Oouu i might read this one :green_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Just a question dear, do you proofread too? :relaxed:

1 Like

I could, how many chapters?

Hi KiimChi,

I hope you are fine. :blush:
Thanks for the promotion !

Below my link, I hope you will enjoy it :wink:

Title E L I T E
Author Name Iah Miko
Description How will you do when your duty will go against your principles ? Who will you save first ? / Comment feras-tu lorsque ton devoir s’opposera à tes principes ? Qui sauveras-tu en premier ?
Genre Action
Style Limelight
Instagram @iah_miiko
Cover

The first 4 episodes are on the app! I’m a french author so I publish my story both in english as in french. Enjoy :wink:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: E L I T E

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

2 Likes

Boomp

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

here’s mine:)

Name:My silent words
Autor:TheClumsywriter
Summary:Skye battled with trauma from the past.She has been silent since. Thats when she meets a boy that shows her what life really is about.Will she find her voice again?

I include art scene that I make myself ( such as the cover)
I really hope someone will read this

3 Likes

Ouu are you taking requests or commission ? :green_heart:

1 Like

Yes, I do :blush:

2 Likes

Which darling?

1 Like

BLACKTAIL–NINER

Description:
A group of six manage radio comms with Blacktail-Niner who guides them on a journey across six states amidst the undead, but will it be his greatest triumph or his gravest mistake?

Extra info:

6 Likes

Thank you for this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes! This is my chance! lol

Title: Glamour
Author: liawrites
Genre: LGBTQ+ / Drama
Description: It’s 1948. Daphne, an aspiring actress, risks a secret affair with the CEO of Jupiter Studios for stardom. Things take a turn when she falls for his wife, Evelyn Neptune, on set.

Edit: (It’s been released now!)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5239410494472192

7 Likes

1 Like

thanks for this thread!

The Art of Falling Apart follows a group of friends as they try to figure out when exactly their friendship fell apart. It has a diverse cast, and it will hopefully be out by the end of June!

1 Like

Bump! :green_heart: