💙 Promote Your Unreleased Stories Here 💚

Bump! :green_heart:

Thanks for this!

When shipwreck lands you lost at sea with a band of pirates, will you learn to navigate the sea using the stars? With an unhinged king on your tail and treasure on the map, this sea is full of secrets.

3 Likes

Looking forward to this one

1 Like

This looks so good :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for this!

Voltage [Season I]

Author: Iris Levont

Genre: Fantasy/Action/Comedy + Mild Romance & Drama

Includes: LL, Full CC, Custom Poses + Overlays, Advanced Directing, Diversity, Mini-Games, Points System, Choices Matter, 2 Endings, Art Scenes.

Description: Blairs life takes a turn when she gains super powers and survives in the process. Her mission? Keep her double life a secret. Will she be able to conceal her secret identity?

[This is not the official desc.]

Small Cover:

Large Cover & SI Teaser Trailer will be released in the middle of this month in a promo thread!

3 Likes

Hi guys, here’s my story

Story name :secrets of sapphire springs season 1

Author: Mads

Genre: Mystery, thriller , horror

Includes: full CC, custom poses,art scenes

Description: you move into a new town full of secrets…with a new bestie…what will you uncover or …who will you uncover …read and find out

Covers will be out soon…

YES LETS KEEP IT UP GUYS :blue_heart::blue_heart: Bump :blue_heart::sparkles:!

Bump!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Bump :blush:

Hi everyone!
I’m looking for someone to co-write with me. Preferably someone who is English and an adult. Please send me a private message if you’re interested! :heart_decoration:

Hi and welcome to the community, this post may get flagged as it is on the wrong topic but on the link below you can post your question here, and someone may be able to help. Hope you find someone and have a great day!!!

Thank you! I’m new to the forums so I don’t quite know my way around yet. I do appreciate it!

No problem :blush:

1 Like

Anywho Im back!! :blue_heart:🫐 PM for some good News and Keep the unreleased goodies coming :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Unreleased Story
Story title : We Are Wolf
Author: Slug on episode app
Genre: Fantasy
Description: After a strange case you’re forced to move from your home town to live with your Grandma , where there she meets cold , deep , wolves will she be eaten alive or loved ? [CC]
Episodes: 3
Style: Limelight
Instagram: (slugstories)

1 Like

Keep em cominng :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

I want to show you my upcoming story! :relaxed:
My upcoming story: Not Like You (a spin-off of my story Blood For Love )
Author: Pollyotty
IG: pollyotty.episode (cover, sneak peeks, info there)
Style: Limelight
Genre: Drama (+ fantasy and romance )
Date of publishing: ~summer 2021 (after finishing the revamp of my previous story )
Description: Transylvania is the home of vampires. But one girl here is not like these creatures. So does a newcomer. Who are they? What is their secret? (A spin-off of BFL)

STORY ON REVAMPING
Name of my story: Blood For Love
Author’s name: Pollyotty
My IG: pollyotty.episode
Genre: Drama (+ romance , fantasy and mystery )
Number of episodes: 10 ( 1 and 2 are revamped )
Description: New place, new school, new people… One of them is not like the others, he is “different”. Does he have a secret?.. And who makes night attacks on people? ( Limelight )
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4661351044808704
Cover:

1 Like

Yaayyy, Keep em coming guys. Im dropping my unreleased goodies in a few <3

Description- Piper, a girl who comes from an broken family tired of being mistreated, the only thing that gives her joy and happiness is cats, what happened when she meows into one at midnight?
I might changed the description a bit.

Cover by @geta

I just know you have 2 love interest the mc is bisexual adding in many choices and funny scenes, You have can pick you want to fall in love with or either :wink:

Genre: Comedy/Fantasy/Drama/Romance

3 Likes