Promote your upcoming story!

I’m planning on publishing a mystery story in the spring that will be called “Uncanny Hostel.”

Description: A small establishment which provides inexpensive food and lodging for a group of people suddenly experiences complete mayhem when the city declares state of emergency.

Genre: Mystery

Story Style: LL

Post your upcoming story too!

1 Like

I’m revamping my story.

Description: What happens when you switch phones with the Multibillionaire Nathan. One little mistake and you are fake dating him or is it , not a mistake after all?
Art scenes
Full CC
Genre: romance
Limelight

1 Like

FT: Lewis’ Adventures in Wonderland.
Author: Miss M (Instagram: @miss._m_23)

Story description: Join Lewis in Wonderland, where nothing is quite as it seems. In a strange world, with even stranger characters, Lewis finds himself growing curiouser and curiouser. Male MC

Genre: Adventure (with some romance of course)
Customization: Yes! Full CC for MC, Limited CC for LI
Choices: Yes! Choices that matter. Points will determine your ending (2 possible endings).
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6688165564448768

1 Like

Thanks for this thread! Here is a little bit of information about my upcoming story!
It isn’t out yet but if you’d like me to tag you please let me know!!

and here’s a thread with more info:

Promoting My New Story: “The Flame Between Us” [COMING SOON]

1 Like

Here’s my story!

Title: Loveless BFFs
Genre: Drama/Comedy
Author: Nora
Type: Limelight
Description: Gabriella a not so normal girl who falls in love to easily and Nora a girl who doesn’t believe in love at all. They both seem to have perfect lives going to a fancy university on a scholarship. But Gabriella isn’t too bright when it comes to love and Nora would rather be alone. Charlotte, Audrey and Kam, Nora’s sisters like to participate in hilarious schemes to find out things they probably shouldn’t know. What happens when Gabriella meets Alex and Nora gets set up.
Story Link: //episodeinteractive.com/s/5880150882451456
Cover:

1 Like

here’s my new story called Sea of Secrets and thank you for this thread!!

1 Like

Psychopathic |8 out now| this story is already published! Tehe
Here is description
Sometimes we do bad things for people we love. But keep in mind I would never do anything to hurt you… Well that’s what I think
1LI|choices matter|

Genre: thriller
Cover:
Sociopath_Yo_posterThumb_ThzyAKMe1w
Some spoilers/sneakpeaks/ or whatever you call it lol

Link to my story! Would love to hear positive feedback!

Hiya! Thank you for this thread! :blue_heart:
Here’s mine in case you’re looking for any new stories to check out❤️
I just published my revamped story The Tale of ALYNTHIA
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 5 Out now! More coming soon

Link to the Story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5174908675293184

(If anyone has read it the past, you have to REPLAY the story for the newer version! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

My IG: @mukta.episode

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde aka HOLAF

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 20 (update every other Wednesday)

STYLE: Limelight

Summary

2 LI (full cc)
MC (limited cc)
a lot of art scenes
mature
slow burn.

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, she’ll need all the support she can get. Who’ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

**Song recommendations to play while reading certain scenes are shown throughout the story **

Story Link

Personal link including playlist

Here’s mine:

Title: My Gamer Boys

Genre: Romance

Author: @Streampaw

Description: You love videogames… but you have no friends. The solution? Make friends with two HOT gamer boys. Friendship is all you want, right?
CC, Art Scenes, Minigames, Choices Matter, Points System.

Chapters out: 7. I will update every 1-2 weeks!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6550056843018240

Cover:

First and foremost, thank you so much for this thread :sob::two_hearts:
My name is Taylor and I’m currently in the process of writing a new story that will be uploaded soon✨

Title: College Daze
Author: @TaylorB.episode
Genre: Comedy/Romance
MC (no CC) Love Interest (Limited CC)

Description: Aaliyah Davis is a spoiled teen celebrity with a big attitude and an even bigger complex. Aaliyah is constantly causing trouble and trending for all the wrong reasons. As a last resort her parents send her to school in NYC. Aaliyah has to learn how to navigate in the real world, while also learning to fix her attitude in the process.

For updates and little extras check out my new insta account :full_moon_with_face:: https://www.instagram.com/taylorb.episode/

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would absolutely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!