Promote yourself!

Are you a writer, artist, or coder in the community? Do you want to gain a promotional boost on Instagram? Or attract more readers to your story, or appreciation of your work? Then why not partake in a fully animated interview with Epy Elegance? Drop your insta name, or the name of someone you nominate, and we will contact you directly.

12 Likes

that sound interesting. can you tell more

@epi.enchantress I would like to nominate myself since i’m an author

I nominate @writerren for her story “All That Remains” as an author

:heartbeat:

1 Like

Aw, thank you!

1 Like

I have a story on the app. My instagram is @gabi.episode :slight_smile:
Lmk! Sounds fun.

I am a new episode writer and I just published my story… @ifcesswrites my Ig

Love this thread that keeps on helping and promoting authors. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :smiley:

It’s a fun way of promoting yourself to attract more recognition. The interview is simple and straightforward, giving a brief introduction about yourself, talking a little about your stories, or art, etc, any future works, and giving the viewer a glimpse into your personality. You can be portrayed in the ink or limelight style, choose your style etc, and have whatever song you want as the background sound. It’s just a fun way of supporting the people of this community. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: our group page is @epy.elegance on Instagram.

5 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

What if you don’t use IG? I’m an author and I’m always looking for new and inventive ways to promote my work, in part because I don’t use IG. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@k.rolayne.episode :smiley:

Ooh this sounds like fun! My Instagram is @anna._.epp

Thanks for offering this to us! My Instagram is @episode_katherinee! :heartpulse:

1 Like

@KlutzEKat

1 Like

My Instagram is @faithxprincessx I would like to nominate myself my story called you are my sunshine :sunflower::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::sunflower:

Ahh you are the literal best :sob:
My IG is @episode.klutzekat :purple_heart:

1 Like

I nominate @LiyahxWrites for Bad Behavior
&
@amberose for By The book

1 Like

Thank you Frosty :blush:

1 Like

Ooh, I’d like to nominate:
@Zey for Bio-Hysteria
@episodes_bylex for Before You Say I Do (And other stories)
@AnaEpisode1 for Tangled in Time

4 Likes