Promoting All That Remains ☄️

Hi, everyone! I recently released my story, “All That Remains” on the Episode app. I would love it if you all could check it out! I worked so hard on it and I would appreciate your reads and feedback.

Here are the details for my story -

Title - All That Remains

Author - Ren

Instagram - @writer.ren.episode

Genre - Adventure with a little Romance, Drama, and Comedy

Style - INK

Number of Episodes - 7 (to be continued)

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6232182390849536

Description - Will Lily be able to save the lives of herself and her people on a planet that was almost completely destroyed by an asteroid impact over 400 years ago? (Full CC) (M/F LI)

Features - Full-CC of MC, Semi-CC of love interests, male and female love interest branches, CHOICES MATTER, point system, advanced directing, art scenes, over 10,000 lines a chapter, tappable overlays

This story received a Hidden Gem from episodeaxiom, a Heard Award, and was chosen as an episode.luxe story review favorite! It was also featured on Episode’s 2019 Voices of PWD shelf!!!

Here are some screenshots so you can see a little of what the story is about…

Screenshots

If you would like to do a R4R with me, you will have to fill out this form for me first. Just open this link and then click “R4R Form” and fill it out from there. Thanks!

https://linktr.ee/writerren

You can also just send me screenshots from however many episodes of my story you chose to read on here and I’ll get to reading your story ASAP.

8 Likes

Hey I’d love to do r4r with you.
Here’s mine:
Story: Fascinated to you
Description: Been through many heartbreaks, with her siblings responsibility. Will Tyler Blaze Sullivan make Shreya Xander Faye life better or hell? (Limited cc, choices, INK)

Author: Singerneha_05

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Fascinated to you (4 OUT!)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!
Currently there are only chapter 4 but it will continue and cc option will be in chapter 5 so until chapter 4 there is no cc option.

1 Like

I Can do r4r

1 Like

Hi, I’d love to do an R4R with you. I’m starting your story now and should be done by tonight. Don’t forget to send me screenshots when you get to mine :blush:

1 Like

Hi, I’d love to do a R4R with you. I have one person ahead of you so I’ll probably start your story tomorrow and be finished by the day after. Don’t forget to send screenshots when you read mine :blush:

1 Like

I will do r4r, i will start reading your story tomorrow!

TITLE: ELORA -The middle land-
AUTHOR: Alexandraaaa
GENRE: Fantasy, mystery
CHAPTERS: 5, more coming soon
STORY DESCRIPTION: As an impulsive teen living on the mysterious, vicious planet Elora, you’ve sworn to defend your loved ones. What will happen when people betray you and you discover your powers?
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6274886814466048
STYLE: Ink

1 Like

Sounds interesting! I’d love to do a R4R. There’s two stories I have to read before yours but I should be done and send you screenshots within a few days :blush:

1 Like

GUYS CHECK MY STORY!!! I JUST PUBLISHED IT!!!

would appreciate your support so much!!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

My first story!! Please support me by giving it a shot.

Title Love is always Blind
Author: Rand Nasan
Description: Summer has come and a magnificent trip is on the way, however, would it go as planned? or would life interfere and flip everything upside down?
Style: LimeLight
Chapters: 3 and ongoing

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6743769834913792

Screenshots

Hi, I’ve just finished reading the 4 episodes of your story. Please send me screenshots to let me know when you’ve finished mine :blush:

1 Like

Sureeee!!! :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am down for r4r

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

I would love to do R4R :smiley:
Title: Me & The Playboy
Author: Senada
Description You are forced to marry Andre, a well-known rich and handsome playboy. Will you eventually fall in love with him, or will he just break your heart? CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6325412979605504
Cover:

2 Likes

I’d love to do a R4R with you! I have one story to read ahead of yours but I should finish soon. Don’t forget to send screenshots when you read mine :blush:

Just published my new story. Pls check it out and let me know what you think :thinking::slight_smile:

A simple love story. At least, that’s what Evan and Sierra thought. Will their love story have a happy ending? Or, will the constant interruptions break them apart forever?

1 Like

I’d love to do a R4R with you! I have two stories to read ahead of yours but I should finish soon. Don’t forget to send screenshots when you read mine :blush:

You got it :hugs:

1 Like

Hi, I just finished reading your story and PMed you some screenshots. Don’t forget to send some screenshots when you finish reading mine :blush:

Hi, I just finished reading your story and PMed you some screenshots. Don’t forget to send some screenshots when you finish reading mine :blush:

bump :blush: