Promoting and Advice?

First let me say I write because I loooove it and I don’t do it necessarily for the reads but how do people get so many views on their stories? Anyways here my story feel free to check it out and feel free to drop your stories below.

1 Like

romance/drama check it out lol

R4R ? Read mine send screen shots and I’ll do the same

Here’s my story! I honestly would just say PROMOTE PROMOTE PROMOTE! Basically just that XD

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.
Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

I’m reading your story, Tomorrow night. Looking forward it.

1 Like

sure whats your genre?

This is my story:
Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely
The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 6

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink

Link:

1 Like

Title: It is Not What You Think
Chapters: 3
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5799899898970112
Author: Qetesha
Instagram: qetesha.episode
Description: You struggle to discover your identity because a catastrophic event caused you to lose yourself. You must understand your relationship with the mystery artist if you ever stand a chance of solving the riddle you call your life. There are a few romances. Your major love interests are polar twins (Rebel vs The Golden Boy). There are original overlays and backgrounds drawn by me!
Cover:

Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action…
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems.

story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

Hey guys!
My name is Julia and I’m a new author in here! In real life I started writing a novel a couple of years ago, but never found the time to finish it! I love animals and reading/writing.
I’m a vet by day and an author by night :slight_smile:
I have just published my new story, the first 3 episodes, 2 more are about to be published soon too,
I really really hope you will read it and enjoy it!
If you have read it, any kind of feedback is much appreciated!
I hope you are ready for a little gore and a pure heart!
Thank you!

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5705607215841280

Romance/Drama

Chapter 6 of “Twisted Perfection” (Shadows from the past) out now.! It will have you on the edge of your seat.! Enjoy.! PSA:I would love your feedback.!

1 Like

Promote a lot, I’m still working on that myself lol.

Here’s my story!
Title: From Riches to Rags
Author: ErinH
Genre: Adventure
Story Description: When Princess Elizabeth is forced into an arranged marriage, she takes fate into her own hands and runs away. But with a war brewing, her escape is not all that she had hoped.

From%20Riches%20to%20Rags%20Cover%20Updated%20-%20Small
Large%20Cover%20-%20Small

If you are interested in doing a r4r please fill out my form. Both the link to my story and to my form are in my linktree:

Thank you!

Promote via Forums, if you have an Insta post some screenshots (highlights) to help grab people’s attention, or on the Forums you write down what makes your story stand out.

Here is my story:

Crossed Paths by Dreamer :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

If anyone would like to do a R4R, message me or reply to this and I’ll get back to you today:) I’m looking for new stories to read.

I’m a new episode author and just posted 6 chapters of my first story. I would love to get some feedback on my writing if anyone is willing.

Story: RISEN by Dxmonds
Style: INK (+ customization)
Genre: Mystery (also Horror, Thriller & Fantasy)
Description: The story takes place in 2016 when people start rising from the dead. The focus is on Charlotte Black, a woman who was killed in 1979 by her fiance, and on Olivia Everhart, who died in 2015 at a party.

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5064209277386752

imageedit_22_9295803751

Here it is I read all 6 chapters.
Even though there are minor things to fix.
You story is very interesting
Great Job!!

Thank you so much I have been trying to read your story since last night do you think if I uninstall the app and reinstall I will still have my story progress???

Title: Somebody like you
Chapters: 3 and counting
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance
Description: It’s your first year at University! How exciting. But things get a little complicated when you meet Oakwood’s party boy.

Try to restarting your phone First.

Hi all :grinning:,

Hurray! :tada::confetti_ball: I’ve just published my first story! :dancer:

Name: Sealed with a Kiss! :kiss:
Author: D.G.S.
Genre: Romance :couplekiss_man_woman:
Total number of episodes: :two::four:
Story Type: Episode Original
Story Style: Episode Ink

Description: One night Emily Brown :woman:t2: meets the top hero of Hollywood, Dylan Reed :adult:t2:. He is the most eligible bachelor of California, a dangerous womanizer with seducing-ly killer looks :heart_eyes:. Can she be able to resist his charm or will she fall for him :thinking: ? See how it is to be a lover of the top hero of Hollywood, when the whole country is after him and he after you! :revolving_hearts:

Small Cover:
My_Hero_-_In_REEL_and_REAL_life_posterThumb_07g1P3Dk1z

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5828711629324288

Please read the story :slight_smile: and share with your friends :two_men_holding_hands::couple::two_women_holding_hands:

Thanks,
D.G.S.