Promoting Awesome Stories! All Stories Need Love!

Hey Loves :heart::heart::blob_hearts::blob_hearts:

I appreciate everyone who read or is reading my story, In Blood, We Trust.

Story Type: Limelight
Summary: Two Families.
Through lies and secrets they protect each other. Sometimes the blood you shed is stronger than your own blood.

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5740921480413184

I want to show some more love back to those who read my story and who is reading my story. So this thread is to those who supports. If you want me to check out your story you can reply on this thread or message me. Sometimes, I might miss one or two (I’m human) so you can always message me to check out your story and in return check out mine.

Check out the following AUTHORS and their STORIES:

P.S.: If you have read MY STORY and you do not see YOUR STORY posted, PLEASE message me so I will promote your story! Much Love!

@Marshmallow_O
Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)
Style: Limelight
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

@line123462
hghghgth

@Kuen

Title: Desire for you
Author: Jojo
Genre: Romance
Description: Freya’s life is about to change, when a hot and mysterious stranger laid his eyes on her. Will she able to resist the hot desire?

@Mellisa2731
melissa%20cover

@Irridescent_Iguana
new%20cover

@samantha_episode_1
Bully%20century

My story name: A Heartbreak Century
Author Name: Samantha
CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters
Style: INK
Genre: Drama
Completition status: ongoing, currently 16 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

@diamymeow

White%20nights

Title: White Nights
Author: Diamy
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 4 (on going)
Summary: Stella is a carefree girl, who is enjoying her carefree life. That is until she finds out that she’s not just a human. And someone very mysterious wants to steal her heart.

@Rose.xo_97

DOA

Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 15
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in the way?

@SanetP

unexpected%20love

Author: Sanet P.
Story Title: Unexpected Love
Genre: Drama / Romance
Description: Meeting Phillip, Emily wasn’t ready for love. What developed into a strong friendship, was infiltrated with emotions she never expected. Are they too late, to be more than friends?
Chapter: 3 published

@TLdax913
Title: Dark Essence
Episode: 3
Genre: fantasy/romance
Description: When the darkness inside threatens to break free & destroy everything you hold dear… Will you seek comfort in the ones you love or allow your Dark Essence to take over?

@Fatima_Alstar23
Starry%20night
Story Title: In a Starry Night
Author Name: Fatima Al star
Genre: Romance/drama
Episodes: 7 (more coming soon!)
Story Description (long): Rose goes thorough a lot of tragic things in her life. All she wants is to live a happy and peaceful life. She never expects that she is a queen of a magic world! (Choices matter)

9 Likes

Thank u so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No problem Love! Stick together!:blob_hearts::blob_hearts:

omg thank you so much! :heart:

1 Like

Showing a little love!

1 Like

Thank you so much for posting :heart_eyes::pray::heartpulse:

1 Like

Anytime Love!

1 Like

thank you so much!! :sob::heart_eyes::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you so so much for the love @Imperfection20 :heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush::heartpulse:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since this is about story promotion. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

@Imperfection20
Thank you so much!! :blue_heart::blush:
I really appreciate you posting this thread! :smile:

1 Like

Here’s my story:
Title: How to be a gold digger
Author: OhhSweetChocolate
Episodes: on going (4)
Genre: Thriller, Romance
Style: INK
Description: Heather is a stripper and secretly a gold digger. A woman desperate for money. How far will she go for the bag?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5243074332917760

Here’s my story me and my friends made!
Story title: 8 letters
Author: Episodewriters
Description: Love him or hate him, there’s no middle ground when it comes to Archer. Smart, dangerous and devilishly handsome, he’ll push you to the extremes to get what he wants…You.
Cc: limited
Instagram: It’s in our bio when you enter our episode profile/fanmail.
Genre: romance/comedy
Style: ink
episodes: 7
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5921441953939456
Here’s the photo of the cover

Here is our story! Hope y’all like it!

Title: AW: Chosen
Authors: REY & BB8
Link: Click/Tap Here!
Instagram: @reybb8_episode
Other Info: Full CC, 3 Fully Customizable Love Interests, Points System, Mini Games, Choices Matter!
Learn your traits through your choices, play mini games, and have exclusive scenes with your love interests, as you uncover the secret that your life depends on… Will you make it out alive?

Meh friends story skskks

Title: AW: Remember me

Genre: Mystery

Summary: A world in which people can buy other one‘s memories or sell their own. But what has all of this to do with the disappearance of your sister? |Multiple Endings+CC|

Chapters: 3 (4 in total)

Story Type: Short Story

Cover:

Instagram: Celestialmoon.art

Love Overdue

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Drama

Description: You and your first love never got the chance to confess your feelings back in highschool… what happens 11 years later when fate brings you back together under very different circumstances?!

Directing: Advanced

CC: Yes but limited

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5460569498124288

Hey!!

Check out my story :green_book:

• Cover of your story.

• Story Name: Never Look Away

• Writer Name: Melody Lina

• Genre: Drama

• Style: Limelight

• Short Description About Story: New York City a place where everyone is hiding away behind all of their family money. So why does this New York City Socialite want to hide away from the world?

• Ongoing? or Completed Story: Ongoing

• Customisation (Yes? or No?): Yes

• Diversity: (Yes? or No?): Yes

Story link:

Instagram Link-

Check out my story!!

My Story :

Story Name : AW: Timeless

Author : bek

Genre : Drama

Style : Limelight

Description : In a world where humans don’t age past 25, how far will you go to obtain “perfection”?

Features: Advanced directing, choices matter, branching and point system, character customization

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5594197601353728

Please check out mine if you’d be so kind, it’s romance and drama! you can check out the summary below if you think you’d be interested :innocent:

Title : American Academy of Florence
Author: littlelibra
Genre: Romance, Drama
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Description: New York socialite, Nova Sparks, is sent to the glamorous American Academy of Florence in Italy for her last year of high school where she meets the charming Elio Fiore. What does Florence have in store for them?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6603603944996864