Promoting Awoken (promote your story too!)

Hey guys! I know getting your story out there as a small author can be difficult sometimes which is why I made this thread.
Feel free to promote your story down below.
You can also support other authors by tagging them and leaving their story name.
ALL HATE WILL BE DELETED

I’d also love it if you guys could check out my story. :))
insta @simpxzee_
TITLE- Awoken
Genre- Fantasy, drama
Chapters so far -7
Plot- Awoken from a 200 years curse, Blaze finds himself battling between revenge and his growing feelings for the one who holds nothing but hatred for him. Will he end his millennium-long battle and find love along the way or lose everything trying?

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5489696718389248

random tags (lmk if you don’t want to be tagged next time!)
@Makayla.Reed @Theebee2004 @Zicovian @Annelise_Episode @Allie_Diamond_Epy @Tay11 @_Shi_Shi @Amberlyn @Ajay_theweirdo @Youngbl00d @NicoleYEpisode @ssea.episode @khushboo @lqwalter @lunaloves @natashastories24 @Natasha_Darkforce @natashaa @Streampaw @Baleigh_episode @Angryybirdd @syddstories @MMG @Heidi.gray @Pinkrose @epy.love @Audacious_Writer @miller_k @nyla.stories @PSGirl1316

22 Likes

Dang, I’m still writing the first scene of episode 1 of my story. LOL :joy:

2 Likes

That’s okay! you can still promote it. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks you so much for this thread!

Cover

Made by @versearrow

Description:

Contains
Art scenes
Full visual cc
Choices matter
Mini games
Advanced coding

Link:

Also!

My new story coming soon:

Cover made by @Geta

Description:
Everything changes when you see her. Her powers pull you to being undeniably in love with her, but will her powers also be the thing that keeps you 2 apart?(M+F MC, Choices matter)

Follow my Instagram for sneak peaks and updates of both:
Makayla.Reed.episode

6 Likes

Well, it’s not published yet, obviously. But this is what the title and description looks like:

The Void:
Since childhood, Rachel has kept going into a dark place called The Void. Now that it’s happening again, with her friends involved, will she be able to put an end to it?

3 Likes

It sounds great! lmk when it’s out. :))

2 Likes

I’l be sure to check it out :bangbang:

1 Like

This sounds amazing! Especially since it’s ink! I’m definitely going to start when my passes refill!

1 Like

I hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

I usually don’t read Ink stories that much anymore, but I think I’ll check your story out!

1 Like

Looks really interesting! I’ll give it a read. :eyes:

1 Like

Thank you, I hope you like it!

Bump

1 Like

Thank you. :))

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the thread!
ig: epy.canfy

TITLE- Finding Finneas
Genre- drama, romance
Chapters so far -3 (4th on its way soon)
Plot- Andromeda is in a marriage which is slowly running dry. Soon she meets Finneas. But the probelm is, hes only around for the summer. WIll she find a long term partner or will it only be a summer fling?

2 Likes

Here’s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Drama filled with action & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 15 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Morocco’s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.

1 Like

It looks great!

It looks really interesting, I’ll definitely be checking it out. :))

1 Like

I love ur coverrr thanks for the taggie :sneezing_face:

:blob_hearts: Title : Disingenuous
:blob_hearts: Genre: Comedy, Mystery, Drama
:blob_hearts: Description: A crime you didn’t commit? Turns out rehab isn’t the answer. A
corrupt boarding school? Deadly rumors and dark scandals. Welcome to Furgwood, I guarantee you won’t enjoy your stay
cover
:blob_hearts: Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6332916007895040

1 Like

No worries!
I’ve added your story to my favourites the description looks great. :two_hearts:

1 Like