Promoting: Black Hearts, Golden Desires (RFR - OPENED) + Review + Story Rating+ Shoutout

Sure no problem, i can send you ss from yours if you want, i like it.

screenshot uh? I think no need…Glad u liked it. I will read urs soon.

Okay i appreciate it.

Sounds good! I’ll send you a screenshot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys the storys which are completed.I removed them. Thank you for having a rfr with me i really enjoyed it

1 Like

Hello!!! Thanks for this!! :blush::blush: I’m up to R4R! :blush:

Title: Tender Love
Author: AnaIz16
Genre: Romance, Drama
Episodes: 5 (in progress)
Summary: Helena suffers a traumatic loss. A wrong decision was taken. And her dead boyfriend hunts her. The past brings someone who is capable to change her life, w
cc, and choices available!
Style: INK CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4831262804410368

Rfr acceptEd! !:grin::grin:

1 Like

I will add yours to my list and start ASAP! Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

Your story looks interesting! Wanna do R4R?

Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama/Action
Chapters: 14
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in the way?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

1 Like

Would u like r4r

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

1 Like

Rfr accepted :grin::grin:!!

So u need an rfr forthe star necklace story only no?

Done! I’d added to my list! :hugs:

Yes I want r4r

1 Like

Oops…thats not my story, you must have reply to the wrong person :thinking::sweat_smile:

Sry sry sry must have typed the user name wrong

Well any Feedbacks?

The story line is interesting, but you need to focus on spot directing as well. Try watch some tutorials in youtube, that sould help :+1: overall, i enjoy reading it :hugs: . Do let me know once you finish reading mine.

1 Like

K i will try to watch some…I am just a rookie…Glad u like my story line so far…sure i will let u know in this thread itself.

1 Like