PROMOTING! Can you choose wisely to keep all your secrets?

Ladies and Gentlemen
I created this thread to promote my story.
It is NOT R4R threat, but if u want to exchange feedback of stories read this.

Title Scars
Author inxmyxeyes
Gerne Action
Link CLICK HERE

The past created who Eve is right now. Life never goes easy on her. That’s why she became so ruthless to everyone she’s ever met.

Why should you give a go and read it?
I was working hard to make this story as good as I could. Also, I know I am good at coding. I always focus on the details.
I am really proud of how it ended up.

Is there a CC?
Unfortunately no.
I have my own reasons why I kept it that way. But after all, I hope it won’t bother any of you.

Do the choices matter?
Of course! There will be two endings.
It depends on you how MC will end up.
Also, if you will choose wisely, and have enough points you will be able to see extra scenes.

How long will it be?
About 15 episodes, I guess. I have all episodes planned, so far. But it all depends on how many lines it will take… I want to keep all episodes in the same length.

Enjoy! And let me know what do you think? :wink:

Instagram eve.episode1

12 Likes

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!
It’s out!!!
I’ll be adding this to my favorites and reading later.

1 Like

I started reading this and it’s so good!

1 Like

In my favorites!!

2 Likes

I’d love to do a r4r!

Story: Adventurous: Time Immune
Genre: Adventure
Summary: When loud-mouth Mikea sets off on a road-trip with YOU, it becomes harder to hide the truth of your origin… oh, and that you are an immortal cyborg.
CC, POC, LGBT, multiple endings
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6566049968685056

1 Like

Let me know what you think, first.
And then, I will start reading yours! :blush:

1 Like

i can do r4r

@line123462 I already reviewed your story! CLICK HERE
But, feel free to check mine.

oh well. i never mind then. but i can still give your story a look to see if it is something i wanna read

1 Like

Hello!!! Welcome to the community!!! :heart_eyes::partying_face:I’m also quite new hereand I know how hard is to put your story out there! I will be happy to read it!!! :smiley: I will DM with my comment and my review of it! This one is mine if you are interesting! I will go back to you later because I have work and some R4R before! But for sure I will write you!! I hate when people ghost :expressionless:

Title: Tender Love
Author: AnaIz16
Genre: Romance, Drama
Episodes: 5 (in progress)
Summary: Helena suffers a traumatic loss. A wrong decision was taken. And her dead boyfriend hunts her. The past brings someone who is capable to change her life, w
cc, and choices available!
Style: INK CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4831262804410368

1 Like

Just leave the review in this thread :wink:
And after you will do it, I will start reading yours! :heart:

I’ll start reading yours soon.

1 Like

@emexii
I hope u r enjoying my story :wink:
As long as I was first to ask u about R4R

Screenshots!

Short review

The idea of the story is pretty nice.
Just I think it will look better if u will use only spots comments instead of exit/enter. Characters always change how tall they are.

Title: Something about him
Author: Jessi C
Description: Kristel spent a week in Paris where she meets a man. Once she returned back to LA she can’t stop thinking about him
Chapters: 3
Cover:

1 Like

Let me know when u will finish mine, then I will start reading yours! :wink:

Enjoy!

@xinxmyxeye thanks for the feedback I’ll take into consideration for chapter 4. I really do appreciate advice since I’m so new to episode writing. I haven’t finished yours just yet so I’ll get back to you soon with that.

I just finished your story and I loved it.

Evidence

Feedback

My only issue was some of the grammar mistakes which wasn’t even your fault. Your English is great for someone who doesn’t speak it as a first language.
I liked how each episode ended with a cliffhanger because you’ve gotten me hooked.
I need to find out what happens to Emma and if Richard will find out it’s Eve. You’re a fantastic writer and deserve more recognition.

1 Like

It is my fault :wink::sweat_smile::yum:
Thank you for telling me this. I wl try more with my upcoming episodes!

I really glad you were enjoying! :blush:

okay

@lizzy.writes @Jessica.C
Are you still want to do R4R?
It looks like you want just me to read yours.
I think u haven’t read rules.

1 Like