PROMOTING: Crossed Paths ❤ (ANSWER THE POLL!)

Hello!

So, I am the author of Crossed Paths and my story is looking for a new home - your shelf.

Here are the details of the story!

Title: Crossed Paths

Author name: Dreamer

Cover - pending approval:

What makes my story stand out?

• My characters are diverse (they come from all parts of the world and I intend on teaching you some things about my culture as well).

• This story covers the lives of young adults and covers issues such as race, sexuality & loss.

• My MC is a strong, independent woman who is capable of standing up for herself but like everybody she has vulnerabilities.

• You get to see an adventure, this story is filled with humour, covers important issues and a lesson for you all.

• This is a romance story with a twist. What you will see is a deeply emotional bond!

Take a chance on my story, it would love to be on your shelf.

INSTAGRAM:

@days.episode

UPDATE:

I have completely refined Crossed Paths so feel free to read it It was under consruction but now it is brand spanking new!

This is not only a promotion page but a place you can talk to me and acts as an author blog.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5294643993772032

Gonna read it right now :heart:
Looks nice.

I recommend the story it is really good so far, who doesn’t like a good story that includes mexican women and their novellas :joy:.

:heart::heart::heart: thanks

Awesome thanks love :sparkling_heart::heart:

Anytime :heart:

Here is some more info about my story:

• Mindy had a rough relationship and lost someone in the process - all will be revealed later on but you’ll have glimpses about what has happened.

• This story is a revamp of an old story I had made. This story contains a lot more zooms, overlays, custom backgrounds and spot directing.

• I will be adding art scenes throughout the story and special appearances throughout.

#ShamlessPlug

You know it :joy::joy:

My anxiety Days. GOING TO SLEEP DOESN’T HELP

Das it I will PM you info :joy:

You better…

@sofia2

@24aya

@annamariez

Hehheheh :grin: cakenaped :wink:

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::smile:

Iez gonna be dead for eating that cupcake :upside_down_face:

I love you literally sooo cooollllll :sunglasses: