PROMOTING: Crossed Paths ✨

Omg I could not have said it any better

1 Like

I’m bisexual so like shit like that dont affect me no matter what.
And I’m gonna keep running my mouth until they get facts into their tiny brain cells.

1 Like

Yess honey :ok_hand:t5::ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

I’mma go afk, ttyl gurl! :heart:

1 Like

Talk soon girl :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Heyyyy y’all I am at 275 reads (nice round number so I am a happy little dork!)

I will be changing up my description and the cover is going to change as well expecting some aesthetic af splashes from the amazing @karissa

Episode Eight is gonna take a while (RIP) so y’all need to wait as I have so many overlays and backgrounds that need approving yup yup.

However, I will be making my previous episodes much cleaner directing wise as well as incorporating some new splashes :love_letter:

3 Likes

INTERESTING FACT:

I highly considered Miara being a love interest (I wanted it to happen so strongly), I think it would have been a mood if Miara and Mindy were a thing but I have imagined Miara with another girl called Kyra.

You will get to know more about Kyra soon, but when Miara was exploring her feelings towards women, Kyra and her had a thing.

Kyra will show up in the story and another fact is that The Critic (Eliot) is pansexual which will be shown later on in the story anyway, his boyfriend is a director, called Aaron and was the one who decided to make the movie about Eliot’s story.

I always believe in incorporating and representing various groups of people, for me diversity is a must in stories.

For any of y’all who were really into the idea of Miara and Mindy being together - you do have a choice to kiss Miara haha

Sweet guacamole.

Y’all are amazing.

Love you all so so much. I am hitting milestones despite how long the eighth episode is taking me :joy::joy::joy: so tysm y’all

Aww thank you girl :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I need to make an announcement. You will all kill me. I mean it. Y’all gonna murder my brown ass with your amazing-ness.

Love all of you sooooo much!

giphy%20(21)

1 Like

Okay any of y’all wanna ask some questions about CP?

I am making an author note (once and never agan)

Here are some questions some of you may ask I think:

• Can I customise the main characters?

• Is there more than one love interest?

Any more questions, I have some lines to kill lol

Guessing some other questions maybe?

• Why do I take so long to update?

• How many episodes will this story be?

• Will I continue writing?

etc. etc.

@ButterflyMagic101

Here you are love! You have a sketch involving you and Derek :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

loooool gurll

1 Like

:joy::joy::ok_hand:t5::ok_hand:t5:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

I truly win the cake wars :joy::cake::birthday:

1 Like

Am I in the story yet?