PROMOTING: Crossed Paths ✨

So I changed my story genre to Drama but the ranking dropped so much lol.

I don’t really get this whole ranking thing but I have this feeling my story will be hiding in the depths of the user story shelves :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Still 365 reads :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

400 reads here we come (eventually :joy::sparkling_heart:)

2 Likes

Am lowkey crapping maself at how well the story is doing and I hope it keeps on coming!

I won best directing in a Forum Award, got story of the week by Epy Blue Roses.

Y’all we are at 365 reads! Thank you so so much all of you :heart_eyes:

Let’s hope more readers will want to join the family!

1 Like

This ranking thing is kinda making me anxious. Like what does it mean? :cry::sob::sob:

Actually fuq dis :joy:

3 Likes

are you okay…

yes :joy: (shark week is hurting me)

1 Like

… Lol you look like you have some panic attack or like you had too much coffee :joy:

1 Like

I had some tea if that counts :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Maybe lol

1 Like

Are you okay? You don’t sound very good.

1 Like

(continuing convo from 8 days ago) I honestly think that you should! I personally don’t read stories with no CC, and I know other people who feel the same :slight_smile: I know that it shouldn’t matter, but I just get way more interested if I AM a character in the story!

Thanks for asking, Liv :sparkling_heart:

Don’t worry, I felt a bit funny haha but I am okay rn

1 Like

It sounds dumb but sometimes I get really anxious over small things. Like I felt I had to move my story to drama but it sort of made me feel kind of weird…

Lmao I have been teetering between drama and comedy but there are times I just wish there were a mix of genres to select :joy:

I am feeling okay atm - but at the same time I am not going to hide the fact that there are times I get anxious. It must look really stupid so I am sorry for that but at the same time, I can get mood swings during shark week.

Thanks for caring y’all, I am okay now :blush:

1 Like

Really crappy fanfare.

EPISODE EIGHT IS NOW PUBLISHED BISHES!

(After a thousand yearsssss!)

A little new song I love, also - MINEREK’s tune!!!

Soon, I am going to be changing up my intro and improving a few points of my story but dw y’all won’t have to endure rereading certain episodes. Also, because I love y’all I will be adding art scenes and changing up some of the aesthetic of my story :heart:

As ze amazing @Sinammon suggested there’s options to skip the episode!

…that’s awesome gurllll! Keep up with the great work,…btw I just realised that I keep coming back to this thread and I don’t even know why. :joy:

Haha, thank you and I think it’s the cake I got baking. It’s very tempting :joy:

1 Like

caKe?? Oh Mah Gosh! tHe CakE!

1 Like

THE cake. Not A cake :joy:

1 Like