PROMOTING: Crossed Paths ✨

Woman.

Please cut yourself some slack! I am sure your story is lovely!!!

Also, trust me the amount of times I have revamped is actually getting funny now :sob:

1 Like

Loooool same my story was originally a different story but I made a new one because I couldn’t be asked to revamp the last one for the 100th time! So I had to start from scratch!

1 Like

Hey y’all!

Just to update you all - the ninth episode is in the works.

Thanks for 490 reads! Now, I have not been too concerned about my ranking and the number of reads but it’s still a pleasant surprise to see people are interested in my story!

A playlist for my beautiful readers and potential readers too!

If you are curious about the genres involved in the playlist - it is mainly indie, chill rap, and that kinda vibe. If you are into chill music this is a great playlist not only for you to just laze in bed and listen to as well!

1 Like

burps for bants

1 Like

Yippee!

We have reached 500 plus reads!

(I reached the milestone a few days ago but I am starting to pay less attention to how many reads I am getting and numbers - I am caring a lot more about the writing process! However, I will always be thankful and in awe of how much love I get from all you!)

1 Like

Hellooo!!
Check out my Story: ALEXA’S CURSE.

Alexa is a Young Woman, she is rich and vain.
Some calls her “Satan’s Daugther”
Soon her life will be upside down, she will become in what she hates!!!
This is a Story that include 3 genders: Drama, Romance and Fantasy.

Link to video:

[Trailer Alexa’s Curse|https://www.instagram.com/p/BoMCMvalRP_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1g64jbwu5z7zj]

Find ALEXA’S CURSE on EPISODE HERE:

Hi love, sorry this is a standalone promotion of my story haha but do you wanna repost your story on another thread of mine (you can promote your story there).

I can provide you a link if you are interested :heart:

So this is lowkey a blog :joy::+1:t5:

Well, the 9th episode will be published a bit later than anticipated (you’ll live :joy:)

Anyway, I have held a contest for underrated stories and I need to make sure I can devote good attention to the stories to make sure they get the proper feedback they deserve.

If you wanna just chat w the author (me :upside_down_face:), I am cool with that!

I am really grateful for all the love I have got for this story. Yes, sure I am not getting a shit ton of reads day by day but I do have a shit ton of love from my readers :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Oof it is a stale day today.

I have now learnt that my story gets stale days meaning aint nobody touching ma story for a while then sometimes I get a few reads :joy::joy::+1:t5::+1:t5:

(Lowkey crying but I am continuing Crossed Paths for my own amusement at this rate). I find myself funny which is kinda tragic but oh well :smile:

1 Like

Loool that sounds like meee!

1 Like

Lmao I am my own meme :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: Your story is good though! I don’t get why you haven’t gotten 1M reads yet?

1 Like

Aw thanks (lmao I think I might have got a job and fully adulted by the time I reach 1 million :joy::joy::joy:)

1 Like

:joy::joy: At least you would’ve reached it!

1 Like

Lol true true :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

So Crossed Paths is on hold and I just need to have a break. A lot of factors have lead me to make this decision, I am just a mess and need to clean myself up :sweat_smile:

I am not in the state of mind to write and I am just starting to lose belief in my writing, I am done and fed up so I have to have time to rebuild myself.

I will be back to writing soon but I need to breathe. The motivation, appeal and interest in writing has really gone…

Sorry, but this is far better than me scrapping the story completely which I was highly tempted to do but I have decided against it. Yesterday and today was a bit of a mess I guess.

I’ll still be here on the forums!

1 Like

Hello all!

I will be getting back on the writing bandwagon soon, adding scenes as well as episode 9 hopefully.

Title: Burning Attraction
Author Name: Soph
Story/Genre: Drama
Style: Episode Ink
Episodes: 9 (ongoing)
Instagram: soph.episode18
Story Description: A new town and a new life, until Sian meets this hot stranger, love, passion, and hurt is all to come…
Thank you so much if you do check my story out! Feedback is always welcome
I’am revamping the first 5 episodes at the moment

Reading fanmail like this really warms my heart so whoever written this - I want to thank you so much because your words mean so much to me.

I have gained motivation again and want to keep at it. Episode 9 is taking its sweet time - Mindy will be stuck in an awkward situation, Mindy will meet Ethan and Lyra.

Lyra and Ethan are new characters so if you have already read my story you may be confused :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes