PROMOTING: Crossed Paths ✨

No problem :heart: All the best for your lesson!

1 Like

Thank you and my boy Post Malone :sunglasses:

OMG!! YES!!! :tada::tada: Finally! I’m gonna read it rn

1 Like

Aww thank you and aha you have been very very patient!!

Of course! :blush: I know you have a life too so I couldn’t have been impatient I love your story too much to be impatient! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Aww you are amazing!

1 Like

Yes :pray::blush:

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oof I am on the verge of hitting a milestone of 800 reads!! I am so thankful for everybody who has read my story.

Any read for reads I have, please bear with me!

2 Likes

You deserved it, lol soon it’s gonna be a million.

1 Like

Aww you’re too sweet - 1k would be a dream come true let alone one million ahaha

2 Likes

OMG OOF YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

Yis! You deserve it cake eating shishtar! Quote; “Shishtars stick together!”

1 Like

Aawww thank you!

I have reached 800 and counting now!!

Yes shistars gotta stick together :wink:

2 Likes

This is one of my favorite stories! :smiley:
I also added it to my recommending section :3

2 Likes

Aww you are so precious :heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

:blush:

1 Like

What would be really cool is if there was a shelf about Heartbreak/Moving on from Heartbreak (not a rebound kinda shelf). I think there was a shelf before like that but I think on my other thread I may take it upon myself to make one.

I noticed there was an Opposites Attract shelf upcoming - I feel like my story does not have enough reads so to speak (however I am very happy with my story’s readers and supporters) nor does it fit very well into the criteria. It would be a dream come true to be on a shelf but oh well, all it can be is a dream. So, instead I will be making a shelf of my own with all the stories I believe deserve to be featured in some way.

3 Likes

So, progress regarding Episode 10. It is being made (I am going through planning - I thoroughly plan but I have an overall idea of how this episode will progress but I am directing). I will be playing with overlays (I tried last episode but it took far too long so I decided to go down the midi level directing route).

Any readers got any theories of who Fiore may be?

1 Like

Eeek, so I just had this idea to make a parody of The Office in my story called The Workplace. Someone send me lotsa energy as this will take a while and omg I noticed characters sliding so I need to fix some directing errors that some reviewers pointed out too.

Bruh -_- (this song is still a jam but damn sliding characters are jarring)

1 Like

Also, I am screaming. I am getting so much praise for my story :sob: Thanks so much people!

Little tip for budding authors: be patient and make sure to check over your story relentlessly or else you’ll end up like me just fixing mild errors lmao :upside_down_face:

1 Like