PROMOTING: Crossed Paths ✨

OKURR IMPORTANT UPDATE! I’d established this on Instagram but not everybody here has insta so I am posting on here.

Okay, I am going to have to put Crossed Paths on hold for like a month or longer. You see some authors bang on about regularly updating but to be frank, I could do that. I could produce a very half-assed episode just to keep reads up or my rank up but as a writer, I do not want that. I do not want my story to be some reads cow (play on cash cow but you get the idea).

For those who do not know, I am a Biomedical Sciences student and in my second year. The second year is infamously difficult and even now, I know what people mean. I need to prioritise my studies and if my story suffers for it, then so be it because quite frankly, I have invested a lot of time to go to study.

November is basically my idea of hell - I am going to be bombarded by exams and work. I know a lot of my readers are very patient and supportive so I am eternally thankful!

I’ll be lurking around the forums and talking as well as messing about on Insta. I just maybe a bit less active than usual.

Also, lmao I left with quite the cliffhanger so whoops :sweat_smile:

However, I have been getting a lot of praise and love so all your kind words and support will be keeping me sane aha

2 Likes

A little update - on my Instagram I have provided in-depth analyses of some characters @days.episode

Also, I am still in shock at how awesome you all are. I keep on blubbering about you all but I mean it. I never knew my story would grow like this - I don’t mean by reads but by quality. I can say for sure, thanks to a lot of people I have grown and that is why as an author I urge you to take reviews.

Reviews are a fantastic method for you to see where you need to improve and sometimes (I get loads of reviews done as I want to develop an “average” or “common” idea of where my story stands) you will spot similar points or issues being pointed out.

Currently, I am at 898 reads which is pretty insane actually and it means the world to see people recommend my story to others to read - will always be thankful for each of you!

1 Like

My baby is missing me - I am missing writing a lot so I am going to get some directing done during the weekend!!

2 Likes

Wooohooooo almost 1k gurlll congrats!! So proud of you :clap::tada::sob:

1 Like

Awww thank you so much!!

1 Like

no problemo!

1 Like

Bumppppppppppppp

1 Like

Aww thank you!!

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like

Title: Burning Attraction
Author Name: Soph
Story/Genre: Drama
Style: Episode Ink
Episodes: 11 (ongoing)
Instagram: soph.episode18
Story Description: A new town and a new life, until Sian meets this hot stranger, love, passion, and hurt is all to come…
Thank you so much if you do check my story out! Feedback is always welcome

This is kinda late BUT WE HAVE REACHED 1K READS AND COUNTING!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much and it is so heart warming to have all of your support!!

1 Like

Congrats!!!
:yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :heart::heart:

1 Like

Whoho…you deserved it girl :sob::sob::sob::sob: I wanna give you a cake for it…but I won’t :upside_down_face:
because you cakenaped me :smirk:

1 Like

cakenaps anyways Thanks so much girl :heart:

1 Like

Haha :upside_down_face: I love how your mind goes with cakes and things :joy: no need to thanks , it’s true :upside_down_face::smirk:

1 Like

Title: Ocean’s 5
Author: Lara P.
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3 out (more coming soon)
Style: Ink
Description: Five highly skilled and most dangerous people on Earth are brought together for the biggest heist ever seen. What can go wrong?
Instagram: @larapstories
Link: https://episode.app.link/mRmxbzLPYR

1 Like

Hello everybody!

A little bump and update! I will be adding a new section intro along with new poems and quotes :heart:

The delightful @Kale made an absolutely gorgeous piece of art that will be blessing the story!

Also, I am heavy planning the Christmas episode haha (if it comes after Christmas then whoops :joy:)

Then 10th episode is being made slowly but surely :smiley:

3 Likes

Did a review of this story. Gotta say it is well done :slight_smile:

1 Like