PROMOTING: Crossed Paths ❤

Also, I am screaming. I am getting so much praise for my story :sob: Thanks so much people!

Little tip for budding authors: be patient and make sure to check over your story relentlessly or else you’ll end up like me just fixing mild errors lmao :upside_down_face:

OKURR IMPORTANT UPDATE! I’d established this on Instagram but not everybody here has insta so I am posting on here.

Okay, I am going to have to put Crossed Paths on hold for like a month or longer. You see some authors bang on about regularly updating but to be frank, I could do that. I could produce a very half-assed episode just to keep reads up or my rank up but as a writer, I do not want that. I do not want my story to be some reads cow (play on cash cow but you get the idea).

For those who do not know, I am a Biomedical Sciences student and in my second year. The second year is infamously difficult and even now, I know what people mean. I need to prioritise my studies and if my story suffers for it, then so be it because quite frankly, I have invested a lot of time to go to study.

November is basically my idea of hell - I am going to be bombarded by exams and work. I know a lot of my readers are very patient and supportive so I am eternally thankful!

I’ll be lurking around the forums and talking as well as messing about on Insta. I just maybe a bit less active than usual.

Also, lmao I left with quite the cliffhanger so whoops :sweat_smile:

However, I have been getting a lot of praise and love so all your kind words and support will be keeping me sane aha

A little update - on my Instagram I have provided in-depth analyses of some characters @days.episode

Also, I am still in shock at how awesome you all are. I keep on blubbering about you all but I mean it. I never knew my story would grow like this - I don’t mean by reads but by quality. I can say for sure, thanks to a lot of people I have grown and that is why as an author I urge you to take reviews.

Reviews are a fantastic method for you to see where you need to improve and sometimes (I get loads of reviews done as I want to develop an “average” or “common” idea of where my story stands) you will spot similar points or issues being pointed out.

Currently, I am at 898 reads which is pretty insane actually and it means the world to see people recommend my story to others to read - will always be thankful for each of you!

My baby is missing me - I am missing writing a lot so I am going to get some directing done during the weekend!!

Wooohooooo almost 1k gurlll congrats!! So proud of you :clap::tada::sob:

Awww thank you so much!!

no problemo!