Promoting: Deception by The Miraculous Janae {open!}

Hi! Check out the story Deception by The Miraculous Janae! If you are interested in a read for read please DM either me @_storiesbytiff or @themiraculousjanae on IG. Here are the details for the story.
Title: Deception
Description: Different people, various points of views, and various outcomes. Love, fame, friendships, and selfishness all play significant roles. That’s why it creates the art in Deception.
Author: The Miraculous Janae
Cover:

RULES
No Ghosting and I will read 3-5 chapters of your story, and you do the same.
You are able to share the story. If you would like to do share for share DM one of us on Instagram. This also goes for follow for follow.

1 Like

Hi there! Thank you so much for this thread! I’d love to do r4r with you! Here are my story details:

Story Title: Utopia

Genre: Sci-Fi

Author: Porcelain

Instagram: @ porcelain.episode

Chapters: 7 (more coming soon)

Style: LimeLight

Full CC, 1 LI (M/F)

Description: It’s 2169 and Bakerdale is the only place left on Earth to live. In a city fueled by perfectionism, what happens when you discover the only flaw is society itself?

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6274160494313472

1 Like

Thank you for your interest in the read for read! :cupid: I will read it now.

1 Like

how many chapters would you like to do?

1 Like

I’ll read 5 or 7. More than likely I’ll read all 7.

1 Like

ok i’ll do however many you decide to do!

if you would like to I can read 3 due to there only being 3 episodes in Deception if you want to

1 Like

ok let’s do 3x3 then

1 Like

okay

done! i like your story so far, it’s quite interesting! good job! the direction was really smooth, too! :heart:

1 Like

I’ll tell her! I didnt finish reading it but I like the idea so far. The way the school’s rules are is interesting and I don’t think I’ve ever read a story similar to that. It’s original and it’s a good story overall from what I have read. :blue_heart:

1 Like

thank you very much! :heart:

1 Like

Hi♡︎
I would appreaciate if you could read my story and give me your honest feedback💕.

Title: 𝑰 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑨𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒀𝒐𝒖

(It’s my first story, new btw)

I used advanced directing and I really hope you enjoy the plot if you do decide to read it!

Description: After her sister’s disappearance, Adriana starts an adventure with her sister’s ex. His shady past and choices, put her life in danger. Will she hate or forgive him in the end?

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6127258125664256

My Instagram: @episode.nefeli_ :heart:

1 Like

Hi :blob_hearts:
It’s great that you’re starting a new story! I will read 3 chapter of your story and you will read 3 of my friend’s. (3x3) I’m going to follow you on instagram also.