Promoting Episode 6 of Dark Desires and Thriller: Downfall

Author: ashleyabrucker

Title: Dark Desires
Description: Five years after you get your life back together after your ex just up and left you, he comes back turning your life upside-down again.
Extras: Customize Characters, Choices matter, name characters, advanced placements/zooms, and sounds
Warnings: Adult themes and strong language.

Link:

Title: Thriller: Downfall
Description: You’ve only just become an American Star, when someone starts taking over your life. Can you figure out who it is? Or will this be your downfall?
Extras: Customize Characters, Choices determine ending, name characters, advanced placements/zooms, and sounds
Thriller_Downfall_posterThumb_gKeAQKoQgL
Link:

Leave comments letting me know what you think! Feel free to review :slight_smile: Open for Read 4 Reads as well

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, could you directly message me on instagram ? My story called
Rose
Author Jojo
Genre mystery
Style ink
Instagram @fongjoline
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
Link http:// episodeinteractive.com/s/5164972039208960

1 Like

@Kuen I would be more than happy to do a R4R with you :slight_smile:

I’m reading your story now :slight_smile:

If anyone is up for a serious R4R with either story, feel free to leave your info underneath this, and DM or post proof. I have a lot of tickets that I’m wanting to use

Before this, did I do R4R with you… I don’t remember… If don’t I would like to do with you.

Which story of yours do you want me to read? How many chapter do you want to do?