Promoting episode 8 of Dark Desires by ashleyabrucker

Author: ashleyabrucker
Title: Dark Desires
Episodes: 8 and ongoing
Description: Five years after you get your life back together after your ex just up and left you, he comes back turning your life upside-down again.
Extras: Customize Characters, Choices matter, name characters, advanced placements/zooms, and sounds
Warnings: Adult themes and strong language.

SPECIAL TREAT FOR READERS ONLY IN EPISODE 8!!!

Link:

2 Likes

I will check it out. I’m working on Chapter 7 of my story, but about to get off of the computer and read some story’s. Because I need a break from mine for a bit today. lol But I’m all cough up on all of my story’s and I’m in need of a new one to start and your’s sounds really good, so I’ll read it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I hope that you enjoy it :blush:

1 Like

:slight_smile: I’m sure I will. I’ll let you know what I though about it after i start it.:blue_heart:

1 Like

Please check out my story because I will check out yours only but have many stories i have read first but will read your one for sure with proof :smile:

Title: Destined:To be Together
Author: Miss.Fatima_Z
Chapters: 9
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance
Description: She’s the toughest, the fearless and the smartest. What happens when she meets the unexpected? Will, she follow her heart or not?
Instagram: @episode.fatima_z
Cover:

Thank you so much for your fanmail and reading my story :slight_smile: I’m glad that you enjoyed it

1 Like

You’re welcome.

I want to thank those of you who have read Dark Desires :blush: I put a lot of work into it, and wish for people to at least try it before they choose that they don’t like it

The special treat in Episode 8 is still going on! Be sure to check it out!