PROMOTING: Heartless

Hi there, I’m promoting my new story, Heartless!

Title: Heartless
Author: Halo Gomez
Chapters: 3 (still ongoing)
Style: Limelight
Genre: Action
Description: Jessica is assigned to get more information about the new villain in town. Will she be able to stop him along with Red? Or will the heartless assasin kill everyone she loves?
You can read story right here:

Tags: @giulianna_creates, @schittwriter, @Davideogurl, @Ryder14, @BlackHearted, @Devil_Herself, @TaySilver, @miru_1298, @pqstiche

9 Likes

Congrats on publishing your new story! (:

2 Likes

Congrats on publishing and all the best! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Thanks!

Awesome cover, I’ll read it soon. Btw why’d this get flag? Wtheck :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

I have know idea! :neutral_face:

Congratulations!!! :partying_face: :confetti_ball:
I freaking love the plot :heart_eyes:, I’m gonna read it!!

1 Like

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description

You exist to eliminate vampires and to avenge your mother. Can you eliminate Athan Raynor, an alluring, heartless blood fiend, or will you fall totally under his thrall?

(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

Hi there! Is anyone interested in doing a read for read with me? I would love to read y’all stories!
Here’s mine:

Title: Heartless
Author: Halo Gomez
Chapters: 3 (still ongoing)
Style: Limelight
Genre: Action
Description: Jessica is assigned to get more information about the new villain in town. Will she be able to stop him along with Red? Or will the heartless assasin kill everyone she loves?
You can read story right here:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.