Promoting: LURKING IN THE SHADOWS

communication
mustread
opinion
community

Hi there, I’m the author of CURSE OF THE TWINS and I have newly published a new thriller story with the below details:

Title: LURKING IN THE SHADOWS
Genre: Thriller/Mystery
Description: Carol is haunted by a series of terrifying dreams & cassettes.She strives to find her missing sister but is unaware that her six sense may led to unforeseeable consequences…

Story Status: More Episodes coming soon…

What makes my story unique:
1bXP

• Different types of choices provided throughout the story which may challenge your quick mental skills at various degrees and choices also matters.

• My characters are diverse (You’ll not be bored of seeing characters with same facial features etc)

• Twisting story plot with cliff hangers that will keep you engaged till the end. [Each scene needs to be watched with full concentration or you’ll face the consequences)

• This story contains Advance Directing.

• Point system with prizes provided at the end of the episodes. (Character customization needs to be unlocked)

• May have multiple endings.

• All Characters are fictional but the cases discussed are mainly inspired by crimes in society.

• And the most important thing, written in INK STYLE since I heard a few ink fans that INK stories are runing out so here’s a brand new ink story for all Episode INK Fans

EXTRA:

• This is not only a promotion page but a place where you can talk to me about my story, ask me if you have any confusions or just be yourself in expressing your opinion about my story.

• The thread acts as an author blog but kindly do not ask me for R4R as I rarely get time for reading stories on episode.

UPDATES:
giphy
Keep this thread on Watching.I may post sneak peaks of upcoming episodes.

LINK: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6312894764285952